Specialized Loan Servicingfraud and unprofessionalism

B

Sls apparently bought my loan from my original lender. Their address on "lucent" (lucifer) boulevard was the first red flag, and after dealing with them for a couple of years, they have proven themselves to truly be from the devil himself. They are completely unethical. Each month, they withdraw my loan payment directly from my bank account, which they are authorized to do anytime between the first of the month and the 25th, when the payment is due. I discovered that they withdraw the payment on the very last day, and then have the nerve to charge me a late fee for their failure to withdraw the payment earlier!!! (sorry for "yelling," but I can't believe the extent of their dishonesty and criminal behavior!) i'm gladly paying the cost of getting a new loan to pay off this one just to get rid of sls. I resent my original lender having sold my loan to them in the first place.in addition to sls's being thieves, their customer "service" is just plain ridiculous. Their representatives don't even have the most basic common courtesy, and lack any and all common sense understanding of how to deal with customers in a businesslike and professional manner. I don't know where they find these people and, after speaking with someone who claimed to be in charge, I don't think they care at all! I can't wait to completely sever all ties with these demons!

• Do
    Don Nimz Jan 12, 2015

Totally agree, my loan was transfered to them and their payment postings were extremely slow, way after payment was posted to my bank . Horrible service and attitude on phone, I have consulted my attorney but what do you do when is will cost dollars and time, I gave up as others have.

• Do
    Don Nimz Jan 12, 2015

Totally horrible. Never posted a complaint before. Never missed a payment in my life! Loan was transfered to them and their payment postings were extremely slow, way after payment was posted to my bank . Horrible service and attitude on phone, I have consulted my attorney but what do you do when is will cost dollars and time, I gave up as others have. I would never use them if they were the last option for any loan. Document everything if you do have a loan with them, you will need it.

• Ka
    Kathleen Parsons Jun 29, 2016

Don, I am an attorney and totally agree with your comments. After complaining to the CFCB, I found that my payments were being placed in a "suspense account." The explanation on the statement read "partial payment." My payments have always included "extra" principal. I filed a second complaint with the CFCB, and their response after being forced to admit that the payments were not properly credited, your initial payment with us was late. Again totally false by their own records. This company just lies, it is incredible. My next stop is the New Hampshire Banking Commission. I, like you, have never had a late payment. They are making my life unnecessarily stressful. I would complain to the CFCB.

• Gl
    Gladys Flournoy Nov 13, 2017

I am having issues with SLS. It there a chance of a class action suit against this company?

• So
    SoulTraySky Nov 13, 2017

Coment who tu anduvs and strong for The pay os The reazon i ask about a times 24/7 but paresion very intestant fui afrom The work and respectatives.
    Os so much large The Way but not entavle for so mamy maneras and liste that i see and resolver .the lazzys reprents a very hui hu hui so sablads .ned a job inteligent in door 7 gbm and delibery requisitos and aplaudi.for so more un task os vidi foi. Gain a mich endeavor piso ou yescu and too recibeir The spirit in language and os november that in cause asumed or any thig call represented .
    I log os bot sillas and i willbe invtrecductular position