Spalding Drive Cosmetic surgery & Dermatology, Paul NassifPaul Nassif gave me Poor results, Poor service, and Financially exploited me (Documented with Before/After pictures)

They trapped me for their own benefit! My consult was held after office hours (after 5:00 pm), 11 hours before my actual surgery, and you could imagine what a kind of consult we had. After my consult with Paul Nassif he entrusted me to his patient care consultant, Lisa Greene, who was hurried to leave home because she said that she had ‘’children waiting for her at home”. They put me in a trap, and cornered me to sign documents under undue influence and charged me more money than the original financial quote ($21, 000.00 for the nose excluding rib/ear cartilage graft cost which would cost me much more) so I had to follow their instructions. They did not inform me about what a patient should know but they told me information at their own benefit. I had to blindly follow their directions and instructions as I would have lost the deposit and other expenses, time and other important factors I sacrificed. I was all by myself in the US, defenceless- they misguided me and they took advantage...I Cry big time!

1- Paul Nassif messed my nose up, and became fat and short (like a pug as seen in the uploaded pictures)

2-His grafts are irritable and hurt in cold temperatures

3-After his surgery I started carrying a nasal dilator for breathing, and I splatter mucous when I laugh or exhale heavily.

4-Paul Nassif violates my rights by disclosing my information/findings to his lawyer and threatens to sue me

5-He gave me ‘Gag Contracts’ to stifle my rights of freedom of expression on the internet. People in the US follow his ‘Gag Contracts’ but I do not live in the US!

6-Gave me many other legal contracts like a ‘Physician-patient arbitration agreement’ which makes it much difficult to sue him in court for his malpractices.

7- I received a poor service and he deceived me for his own benefit

8-Paul Nassif made me feel like some money-making-machine rather than a patient. And charged me more than the original quote

9-Paul Nassif’s high costs ($21, 000.00 for the nose excluding ear/rib cartilage grafts costs-which would cost much more) left me with no money to repair his damages

10-Paul Nassif did not help me out by fixing his undoing but I received promises in vain to shut my mouth. I only received threats from them.

11-Paul Nassif is too business-minded and a marketing worshiper

Click on the pictures to enlarge and see full details

• Rh
    rhinospecialista2 Jul 15, 2011

I am the author of this post with the name Rhinospecialistaaaaa.

Please note that my concern with Dr. Nassif has been positively rewolved. I wish to remove this post but this site is not allowing to do so.

Reason why I cannot sign in with the same username is because I registered with an Aol account and complaintsboard does not send a confirmation code to Aol accounts in Europe.