Spa LadyContract terms

When you deal with this company the old adage "Buyer beware" really applies. My wife signed with this company and believed that she had purchased a one year contract but just recently found out that it was for two years.

The option packages were confusing and with the different terms offered she ended up confused. Her fault... yes but when I called knowing what had happened already I ended up confused as well.

• Se
    Seema Seema Nov 12, 2018

Hi my name is seema my barcode I'd is [protected].when I joined spa lady they didn't mention they have a cancellation fees.i filled membership cancellation form because I didn't have job.they keep collecting money from my account.roxdanne is the manager when I try to talk with her she always rude with me

Comments