Menu

S
Author of the complaint
8:48 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When you deal with this company the old adage "Buyer beware" really applies. My wife signed with this company and believed that she had purchased a one year contract but just recently found out that it was for two years.

The option packages were confusing and with the different terms offered she ended up confused. Her fault... yes but when I called knowing what had happened already I ended up confused as well.

More Spa Lady complaints & reviews

Spa Lady - Contract ABUSE
Spa Lady - Contract non-compliance
Spa Lady - Poor Customer Service
Spa Lady - Theft
1 comments
S
Nov 12, 2018 3:05 am EST

Hi my name is seema my barcode I'd is [protected].when I joined spa lady they didn't mention they have a cancellation fees.i filled membership cancellation form because I didn't have job.they keep collecting money from my account.roxdanne is the manager when I try to talk with her she always rude with me

View 0 more photos
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints