Having problems with SoundCloud?

Rheinsberger Str. 76/77
Berlin
Germany - 10115

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SoundCloud.

Complaints & Reviews

SoundCloudMy account was on auto renewal - however, I would like to cancel as i've changed my mind.

Hi There,

I'm having issues getting throught to the support team at Soundcloud. I'm only get a robotic response there is no human at the other end. Basically I would like a refund for a subscription I'm not going to be using, I've lost my job recently and don't have additional funds for a Soundcloud subscription and would like to cancel asap.

Please charge me for a month whatever, just refund me the remainder.

Thanks

SoundCloudPro

Hi team
    I went to cancel my subscription but SoundCloud does not provide refunds. I was not aware that this was the rule when I joined, if I had known this I would not have joined Soundcloud. I have cancelled my subscription so I will not be charged for next year but no refunds are made from now until March 2021 when it ends. I think that is daylight robbery when I dont want their services anymore. I am unable to locate a way of comtacting them as they reply with donot reply emails and direct me to the blog for support, this is not good enough really. I should have seen this coming.

I hope yoiu can assist and thank you kindly for your free help.

Regards
    Jacek Goronski

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

Hi Jacek

The terms of the agreement are very clear that no refunds will be provided for subscriptions. This is standard practice across the majority of the industry. If businesses did not do this, some unscrupulous customers would be using their services and then attempting to get refunds in bad faith.

I hope you enjoy SoundCloud! Maybe before march you'll decide to renew the service.

SoundCloudmusic stream

I cancelled back in August 2019 and then was charged for September, October, November, December 2019 and January 2020. I contacted them in December to cancel and still got charged for January. I've tried emailing and calling with no success. I would really appreciate a refund for unauthorized charges. I get a bot robot email stating to go to their website and get nothing handled

music stream

Oct 05, 2019

SoundCloud — somebody stealing from me

I am sure it's a Mexican gang member, they have white associates. The person stealing from me is following...

SoundCloudsoundcloud

Soundcloud has integrated a monthly listening limit to anyone has a free account on a mobile device. Once this listening limit is it hit, the majority of the songs 30 second previews unless you pay for a membership. This is really screwing me over. I am in college and music is what keeps me calm and soundcloud is limiting this and taking it from me. I understand that they want to make money, but that's what ads are for, and they already have plenty of those. I am just asking for my music back without a limit and without having to pay for it. I have been using soundcloud for years and started using It because it was the only truly free place to get new music. And now, they are becoming just like the same companies that want your money for every little thing and this bothers me.

Aug 02, 2019

SoundCloud — nextgen promotions

Hi there. I released a Single January this year and I got an email before this from NextGen promotion...

Jul 19, 2018

SoundCloud — unsubscribed and cancelled subscription but still being charged

My name is Siarra. I stopped using soundcloud in May of this year and noticed that I was charged $15.00 thi...

Evans Mills
          Jul 19, 2018

SoundCloud — forced subscription stolen money

My name is Muqadas Diab and I signed up for a Soundcloud account years ago and even purchased the monthly...

SoundCloudI want to report a soundcloud user who wants money from me

it is this user who is acting as an artist promotion
          and than sent me an e mail to donate her money on the paypalaccount

for playing my song on her soundcloud account

this is the e mail.:
          Rado
          16:37 (51 minutes ago)
          to me
          Great sound and vocals, vey nice, great track, good vibes

Hello,

I really appreciate your work and you as an artist, but if you would like your song to be on my website please donate.

I have more than 200 000 followers at the moment on my other profiles on Soundcloud so I'm sure you'll have benefits too.

PayPal donation ;www.paypal.me/RADOMUSIC/25

Soundcloud Repost (200k + Followers) - 1 song $25 USD

playlist 30 USD

see
          soundcloud.com/search/people? q=rado

TRY!

[protected]@gmail.com

SOUNDCLOUD PROMOTION

- We offer all types of organic promotion for different artists.
          - Our large network consists of Artists, Producers, Record Labels, Networks & Fans all across the world.
          - This is a great way for reaching real listeners and a potential new fan base

www.paypal.me/RADOMUSIC/25

Jun 13, 2018

SoundCloud — unauthorised subscription payment

They took money from my account without permission to renew a subscription I did not want renewing. There i...

SoundCloudoverpaid

Hello
            I have already tried emailing about a week ago about the fact that I was being charged for two Soundcloud go+ subscriptions for only one account, I am unsure of how long that Soundcloud was taking money out for the two subscriptions (even though I only subscribed for one). I have asked for a refund however I have not heard back from them. Would appreciate to hear back from them soon.

Contact information: [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018

SoundCloud — soundcloud+go

I did not give u my bank details and i require u to cancle the subscription and put the money bank into my...

SoundCloudmessaging blocking

Today, December 23, 2017, I, Frisk (user-[protected]), was blocked for 2 days from messaging people. I was just roleplaying with some people and I got a box that popped up on my screen saying that I was blocked from messaging people for 2 days. It really bugged me because it stopped me from having fun with my friends. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it really annoys me. It makes me feel sad that I cannot connect with my friends. I would really appreciate if you lightened the messaging block.

SoundCloudscam

Garbage company that deserves to go bankrupt.

Was in a grandfathered in plan. After credit card payment failed due to expired card, I was given warnings to change my card. Except I couldn't. The guide given to me did not match the actual system and I could not change my card anywhere.

Reached out to support and they told me:
                "Sorry for any confusion. If you decide to purchase at the price you see, let us know. We will then extend your plan accordingly."

Garbage support for a garbage company.

SoundCloudgroups?

Hi,

I have used soundcloud for a good few years but have seen the standards slip from being an extremely helpful service to another greedy corporate driven institution, I invested my time in what seemed to be a musician centered refreshing way of sharing music so like many other old users naturally feel let down.

I have not used soundcloud for some time for reason's stated above but recently uploaded a new track which I would usually share in groups that guaranteed plays and interest.

Why has this feature been taken away?
                  Why has it become harder to promote a track on soundcloud?
                  why has this not been improved but like many other parts to soundcloud got worse?

SoundCloudsoundcloud go

Every time my subscription is renewesd, I lose all my songs saved with offline listening.

I have paid for my subscription a week ago 6th October . When I click the save offline button, it brings me to the page where I should pay for subscription. But when I click renew subscription it tells me I'm already subscribed even though I don't have the benefits of soundcloud go.

When I click try again it says payment cannot be made but I have it in my bank transactions.

SoundCloudunauthorized credit card charges

Hi SoundCloud.

I downloaded your app a few months ago to listen to a song that my friend sent me. I saw the pop-up asking me to upgrade to a subscription but declined since I only wanted to use it every once in a while when my friend sends me a song. I never subscribed to SoundCloud Go and no intention of ever doing so, yet here I am four months later with $60.00 of charges on my credit card from you guys for a subscription I never agreed to. Thankfully after an hour on the phone with Apple I was able to figure out where the charge was coming from (since, like I said, I never would have subscribed and so the thought never even crossed my mind that the charge was coming from SoundCloud) and have since cancelled my subscription, and the app. I will not be downloading it again even for single listens and will be telling people about these charges when they try to tell me to use SoundCloud.

SoundCloud — free app charged my credit card

I do not have a subscription I've only had the free google play app and in may you charged my card 1.00, then...

Lake City

SoundCloudpaid account hasn't worked properly for over a year!

I pay for an account that doesn't work And would appreciate a full refund for the past year.
                        My tracks don't work on your user platform, it uploads and plays but most tracks (that were fine before) now glitch and stop. I have been a loyal customer for years and this past year your service have been really bad. In tern I don't think I should have been charged for a service that doesn't work correctly.
                        Please contact me as soon as possible so we can arrange how to solve this issue as I'm not very happy at the moment. Plus you make it very difficult to get in contact with your company

g.[protected]@ hotmail.com

SoundCloudI want to pause my subscription

I need to pause my subscription. I purchased the pro account monthly for my son. I no longer want to pay for this. I can not log in. My phone number is [protected]. My email is Carmella.[protected]@gmail.com. His Account screen name is Lil Richie. It is purchased with my debit card. I need this resolved please. He will not provide me the login information needed to cancel. Thank you for your help.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices