Software-hq.netSCAM! Bought software download that doesn't exist

V

You purchase the download and as soon as your purchase is complete you are unable to login to the sight to make the download. They have no contact info just an area to contact supportt via e-mail.

• Fr
    francis clickenger Dec 08, 2010

I was billed $70.80 dollars, and $64.61 on the same day 12/01/2010 and I dont know who these people are or what they sell. I have no knowledge how they got my credit card number. They cost me over a $100.00 in late fees as I never had any idea that they were tapping my account. When I tried to call them, I keep getting the same old run around. They say they will call back, but never do.
    I'm on social security and I cant afford this kind of fraudulent behavior.
    I have no idea what the hell it is they charged me for.
    Francis Clickenger [protected] Cheats, they're just cheats.

• Fr
    francis clickenger Dec 04, 2010

Took $135.00 out of my banking account without my expressed permission, or my knowledge. Cost me $75.00 in over draft fees. I dont know how this company got on to my computer site, or how they knew my card number. I never recieved software, nor am I aware of anything downloaded.
    [email protected]
    How does a company like this be allowed to, prey on an unsuspecting consumer who is on Social Security?

james flynn Apr 28, 2010

I phoned what was anothe listing to dowload music. They came up with a msg credit card declined thinking i made a mistake i applied again, it was declined again. I phoned up the credit card company and asked why my card was declined the told me there were two charges of $70.84 on my card pending by the company above. I went into that site and the word scammed was in alot of complaits this is where i got the info about you i think you have numerous complaints lodged

• Ji
    Jimmy Vestal Feb 16, 2010

This company is scamming world wide and no one seems able or willing to stop them Thanks uncle sam

• Na
    Nadia Rorie Jan 01, 2010

I purchased what I thought be a $19.95 per year software download and found to my surprise that HQ.Net had billed me $49.99 plus tax. Now that I am trying to dispute this with them I cannot find a contact number or a cancel site for this company.I'd advise anyone who's thinking about purchasing any product with Hq.Net check with complaintsboard.com.

• Hb
    hbillergrson Aug 24, 2009

They got me too. Advertising on line was deceptive, no itemized bill or checks to see final cost before agreeing to purchase. I usually try to check closely for these tricks when purchasing online but they pulled the wool over my eyes on this one. I paid $70 for a trial program and they cleverly slipped in some half baked membership. The ### should be prosecuted.

JAN FERGUSON Jun 19, 2009

I PAID $ 72.00 AND NOTHING WORKED ALL I HAVE TO PROVE THAT I SENT THIS MONEY IS MY CREDIT CARD BILL,

WHICH READS SOFTWARE-HQ.NET [protected]

JAN FERGUSON
    AUSTRALIA

[email protected]

• Li
    Linda May 10, 2009

I want an instant refund for the fraudulant download I purchased. I will sue the company if I am not given an immediate refund within 24 hours. Contact [email protected]

• So
    sophia Apr 12, 2009

i want to know if i pay for something i should be able to access it whenever

• So
    sophia Apr 12, 2009

i brought soft ware and cant access it

• Sy
    Systems Technology, Inc. Mar 12, 2009

Purchased software as download. Unable to download and unable to reach company.

• Dg
    dgjr Feb 23, 2009

they got me 2 day. i feel like a fool. i called my bank & they are on it.

• Dc
    dclark895 Dec 10, 2008

I was directed to download an unzip program at this site and ended up getting billed for the 3 years +the protection service. My AMEX was charged and I was hot. The company's address is listed as 6434 Bay Cedar Lane, Bradenton, FL [protected]. I filed a complaint on BBB site and disputed the charge of anything over the first year fee. These guys are obviously crooks.

• Di
    dick mattis Dec 08, 2008

They don't sell software. They are just a true scam in that they supposedly offer tech support for any software that you use a one word google search. I got stung using "nero". They are a bunch of f____g ### that deserve to be castrated.