sobakawa pillowIllegal / unethical business practices.

I purchased two Sobakawa Pillows from their "buythepillow.com" website. I used a Mastercard to pay. Since then, I have been getting 4-5 calls a day wanting to send me coupons if I agree to additional charges on my Mastercard to the tune of $29.95/month. After declining the offer numerous times, the callers continue to try to force the unwanted products on the pillow buyer. I suspect this firm has sold/given my name, address, phone, and credit card information to telemarketers. If I had it to do again, I would not buy the pillows.