Snakes at SunsetTotal waste of time

F

I contacted Snakes at Sunset customer rep and asked about the snake which I really wanted to buy. The rep I spoke to assured me that it was in stock so I ordered it the same they. I was very excited about my purchase until I received a message stating that my order was cancelled because my snake was no longer in stock. Contacted them again and they promised me a refund. Well, I did get my money back, but that was a terrible disappointment and total waste of time. Highly unprofessional company!