BackwaterReptiles.com Logo

BackwaterReptiles.com

Having problems with BackwaterReptiles.com?

BackwaterReptiles.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 31, 2011. The latest review cumberland turtles was posted on Aug 19, 2019. The latest complaint Unethical Business Practices was resolved on Nov 09, 2011. BackwaterReptiles.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. BackwaterReptiles.com has resolved 1 complaints.

BackwaterReptiles.com Customer Service Contacts

4235 Pacific St.
Rocklin, California

BackwaterReptiles.com Complaints & Reviews

BackwaterReptiles.comcumberland turtles

These people sold me 2 turtles under 4 inches as pets even though they are prohibited to do so. They kept insisting that we signed the term about turtles under 4 inches are sold for scientific or educational purposes only. They didn't even give us that choice knowingly putting our health at risk. This regulation was put i place to prevent the spreading of salmonella. Had they told us up front about the size, we wouldn't have moved forward with the purchase. On the website when we were adding the items to cart, it did t give us a choice if this was being purchased as a pet or other purposes. They automatically send whatever they felt like.

cumberland turtles
cumberland turtles

BackwaterReptiles.com — where is my camel spider?

So I ordered my camel spider Sunday night it's now Wednesday night and hasn't come yet and after reading...

Backwater Reptiles — successfully canceled an order, but never received a refund

On Friday, April 27 I made a purchase through Backwater Reptiles. The purchase was an error and I immediately...

Backwater ReptilesReptile purchase

I placed an order of $65 of gecko and they miss the delivery date
    The package ends up get sending back to them
    They refuse to give me even partial refund!

See below for evidence

See Below:

Hello Shui,

Unfortunately, there is an unforeseen delay with FedEx at their main hub in Memphis, TN and most of our packages are being effected. Please be assured that even with the delay on FedEx's end, you are still covered under our Live Arrival Guarantee, however Geckos are generally pretty hardy and your little ones should be just fine :) We are completely at the mercy of FedEx for delivery and I would recommend to contact them at 1-800-GO-FEDEX for any status updates or to request to have your package held for customer pick up.

Please keep us updated on your arrival status and let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Meg

Discount: $0.00
    Shipping: $39.99
    Grand Total: $65.75

========= CART INFORMATION =========

House Gecko( Med-Large ) ( 0044 )
    Options:No Pref
    4 x $5.99 = $23.96

Please note, this inbox is not monitored so do not reply to this email.

Thank you for your order, we sincerely appreciate your business!

Q: When will my animal order ship?
    A: Please reference the below shipping schedule for reptile, amphibian, tarantula, scorpion, cricket and fruit fly orders:

Ordered On Ships On Delivers On
    Sunday Monday Tuesday morning
    Monday Tuesday Wednesday morning
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday morning
    Wednesday Thursday Friday morning
    Thursday Monday Tuesday morning
    Friday Monday Tuesday morning
    Satruday Monday Tuesday morning

Q: When will my feeder order ship?
    A: Roach, reptiworm, mealworm, giant mealworm, superworm, waxworm, hornworm and silkworm orders are shipped via 2-3 day Priority USPS delivery.

Q: When will I receive my tracking number?
    A: You can expect to receive your tracking number via e-mail by 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the day your order ships (please reference the shipping schedule above). If you do not see the tracking e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder.

Q: Do you have a Frequently Asked Question section?
    A: Yes, you can find our frequently asked question section here: http://backwaterreptiles.com/FAQ/reptile-faq.html

The Backwater Reptiles Team
    [protected]@backwaterreptiles.com

BackwaterReptiles.com — Pets/live animals

Horrible company! Our class ordered water dragons from this company for class room pets and they came in...

BackwaterReptiles.com — Leopard Gecko

I paid Backwater Reptile LLC $364 for one adult male ordinary gecko and 2 Super Giant Hatchling...

BackwaterReptiles.com — Unethical Business Practices

I emailed backwater reptiles inquirying about a snake I wanted. They cost over $400 so I asked for some more...

BackwaterReptiles.com — Scam website

Scam website. Owner is a kid in CA that has real reptile companies in FL ship for him. Just a middle man ripping people off. AVOID!