The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved SnagAJob.com — Online scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I applied for a job on Snagajob.com..The position was Marketing Coordinator for Uno's Pizzeria. After asking a few times about getting newsletters and marketing emails from them, and then would I be interested in the University of Phoenix..it says that the application process has been 'deactivated'. Then I get a confirmation email saying I applied. Yeah right! Then I go to Uno's just to see if there is such a job as Marketing Coordinator. Nope! What a shameful thing to do given the state of our economy, to use people's desire for a job as a means to execute non so subtle marketing.
More SnagAJob.com Complaints & Reviews
- SnagAJob.com - Scam
- SnagAJob.com - application not accepted
- SnagAJob.com - They charge for listings and the hourly jobs while they may be in your city
- snag a job - This Site is B.S.!!!
- snagajob - mixing profiles
- SnagAJob.com - Online job scam
- SnagAJob.com - poor service
- Snag A Job.com - SCAM
- www.snagajob.com - Scam website
- snag a job - Application process