Smart CarpetDon't buy from Smart Carpet

1 Review updated:

$11, 000 of poor quality and poor workmanship. The carpet they installed in 4 bedrooms is much thinner than what the salesman showed us. It is so thin the tack strips are sticking up thru the carpet. My child and dog ripped their foot open in the doorway when they stepped on the tack strips. We also had laminate flooring put in. The hallway buckled after 2 weeks for which smart carpet says the under floor is not level. Everywhere you walk the flooring moves. It is cheap and plastic looking and sounding when you walk on it. It does not resemble hardwood floors at all. They had to put in molding around the room. Some of it was white and some of it was wood colored. When I questioned the installer he said they did not have enough so they used what they had to finish the job and get out.

• Ar
    Arse Pipe Dec 11, 2020

Thanks for heads up. Was thinking g about Smart Carpet these reviews changed my mind

• Os
    oscar1 Mar 30, 2016

very dissatified with there carpet... had it replaced once by them the second carpet has pulls in it from my dog..and is worn in the doorways...when i called them they told me they replaces one time as a courtsey...nothing they can do for me...the carpet is just 2 years old and it looks like it at least 10 years old...will never get carpet from them again..

andyd Jul 25, 2011

They showed a different carpet and installed very low quality carpet. You can see through the carpet they have installed.

Any suggestion - how do I get my money back?

IT'S ABSOLUTELY JUNK QUALITY CARPET.

• Um
    Umesh Prajapati May 21, 2018

@andyd I had a same problem at my home. They showed me on paper and told be that it gone a be a best quality. when they installed they even didn't put glue under my vinyl also no one is taking any responsibility. Such a rude people they are. Please don't buy it from them.

• Ru
    Rubby Jun 01, 2010

Thank you for having an honest site, i am in the market for carpet for living room and this site and the bbb complaints that are apparently needed to resolve issues with ur warranties will definitely help me to choose another company to do the work i need.