SlipcovershopCustom cushion covers

D

The cushion covers I received were not "custom-made" at all. They are a standard size and several inches too big. Jessica, the customer service rep, has told me that they are perfectly made to my specifications. My cushions are 24x24 and the covers they sent me are over 26x26. They offered to make them smaller for me - FOR A CHARGE! What a joke. These people don't know what they're doing and have no idea what customer service is. If I were you, I'd shop elsewhere. I wish I had. I'll be filing a credit card dispute with my bank to get my money back.

Custom cushion covers

• Da
    Daniel67 Oct 29, 2018

For custom sofa slipcover really made to measure you have to go to coverissimo.net