Sky-Toursbooking complaint

I booked and paid for 4 rt tickets from Sweden to USA. Was sent a booking confirmation and invoice and was told that I would receive an eticket and confirmation within 24 hours. That was 4 days ago and I have yet to receive a confirmation e-ticket. I then tried to confirm my booking NNWDP5 and the message read "reservation invalid/outdated fare" Nervous I tried to phone Skytours in USA and Germany to no avail. I kept getting a recorded message that said "memory full". I sent emails to their customer support and was advised I would receive a eticket and number to check the progress of my email to them, and nothing again. I tried to link on to their many links on their site and found it cannot be done. I am at my wits end trying to find out whats going on. I also contacted the three airlines that my booking confirmation stated we would be taking, and our names are not reserved for the dates we paid for. The money has shown deducted from my bank account but nothing has been done. I cannot get a hold of anyone at Skytours, through email, customer support or phone.

• Sk
    Sky-tours.com Oct 08, 2014

Dear Mrs Napolitano,

this is Dirk from Skytours. You sent us a support request about your booking on October 5th. We have answered the same day about the status of your booking. I will, however, resend the message to your email now again for your convenience.

Thanks