Skinny BodyTrying to get my money back

I bought Skinny Body on 3/2/2017. I was not losing much of anything. Then I started to get a swollen stomach. I had to go to the Drs. I had a Cat Scan done on my stomach and intestines. The findings were that I had a full colon . I was having severe problems with my intestines but I did not know what was happening. I was told to stop whatever I was taking.

I was told from the beginning that there was a money back guarantee if the product did not work. I had no clue there was going to be a problem.

I was told yesterday by Jean Spin that Skinny Body would return my money. I just had to return the three bottles back to them. I did throw the one bottle away because I did empty it. I was NEVER TOLD THAT I had to save all the bottles if I had a problem with the product. . I only have 2 bottle and I was told then I could not get a refund.

I was told by Jean Spin that I should start the product up again and finish the second bottle. This is so unfair of Skinny Body. To think I would put this product back into my body is ludicrous.

I will send the 2 bottles back of the unused product. I expect my money back. If it is not returned to me I will go to the better Business bureau and file a complaint against the company.

The amount paid was $129.33. My name is Barbara Boyle. My phone number is [protected].

Please call me A.S.A.P. so I can resolve this issue.