Silverleaf Flint Texasabuse, high pressure sales

I went to on a Tour which Ended up being a Tour Into HELL. It was so interesting to me that the Sales folks in Flint Texas are so full of Crap. I am 100 Percent Service Connected Disabled VET.. Most of my days are spent in a wheel chair. I told my BFF that NO WAY NO WAY I was going to buy a timeshare. The salesman once he connected to the fact I love to fish showed me a PIC of a CATFISH. He said " and this was caught right here off the docks". Well, I don't eat Catfish, but he said " The Crappie Are Huge Also". What he should have said was THE CRAP IS HUGE HERE. At the End of six hours in which he also had to pull in an additional Salesperson As I would NOT say YES, I gave in. I would have PAID to leave that place. I want to sit in my Wheel Chair and protest with a sign outside of the Silverleaf in Flint Texas. I want to tell others DONT DO IT.. DONT GO IN THERE. I was showed a timeshare that was SO NICE and the first place I stayed there I couldnt even use the grill as I couldnt get to it in my wheel chair. The UNITS WERE terrible. Had this been a Hotel I would have checked out.. I was told there was a completely stocked Kitchen with every spice I needed and this was a LIE. All of their crap was a LIE. I hate them. THEN because The first place they broke me into buying was in Missouri, they sent me letters saying my BFF and I had to get statements that WE WERE NOT MARRIED... OVER AND OVER AND OVER until I threatened to SUE. I hate SILVER LEAF.. I told them I have a dog I always travel with. I Have PTSD bad I mean real bad and they said NO problem Silverleaf will allow DOGS.. LIE with a 75 dollar NON refundable deposit.. Each and every time I stay I hate them and I don't hate anybody but these folks LIE, , CHEAT and the best part of all of this.. Im an amputee, left leg, I have a severe Arthritic disorder, my right hip has to be replaced along with my right shoulder and my right knee.. I cant walk for more than 20 feet, I have a Heart Condition... I cant use their Nasty Unclean Pool, I cant use their GYM, I cant use their CRAP and they Hooked me up, being true to their word that they wanted to help me RELAX with a timeshare in Missouri for the Fourth WEEK in January Holy CRAP.. In order to use their CRAP i had to upgrade to a place north of San Antonio, Texas.. just so I could use the week I am paying for.. So far I have stayed for about 8 days in two resorts.. The one in Flint.. I WOULDNT STAY THERE AGAIN FOR A MILLION DOLLARS and the other I liked Holley Lake Resort.. Lots of Deer loved that the cabin was okay but Not worth what I am paying to stay.. I gave my life for my country and SilverLeaf is SCREWING the rest of me.. TY SILVERLEAF.. I wouldnt recommend them to an Enemy much less a friend..