Silver Crest Labspuppy purchase

M

5/26/17
I first inquired about my purchase on 2/26/17 which Patricia was very nice and informative. I then made my $250 security deposit on 3/01/2017. We discussed litters arriving around May/June. Everything was great and looking positive.

I reached out for updates on 4/12 via email and 4/14 via phone and got no response. I was concerned but figured Patricia could be out of town and would give it 2 weeks.

I called again 2x the 1st week of May before my wife and I left for our 2 week holiday and again got no response.

Once we go back I emailed on 5/23 and called several times. I was just wanting updates as I have to make travel arrangements to pick up our new family member but continued to be ignored. I am left with no choice but to call this companies BS and make a claim to my bank and get my money back.

Please do NOT waste your time with Silver Crest Labs. My wife and I were really looking forward to getting the puppy she's always.

Mike Vasquez