SigonfileThey are scammers and they had me

L

I checked my bank statement and was shocked when I found $900 charge made by Sigonfile. I never used this company, they never sent me smth. I don’t know their name. I tried to contact them and the phone number doesn’t exist. They are scammers and they had me.

• Lo
    Lori DeVore Sep 22, 2021

West Elm scammed my credit card redeeming points and recharged my account on my credit card and then the manager had the nerve to tell me 3 different stories how redeeming points work and this is at PineCrest Beachwood and I love the store, not the fraudulent people at the cash registers. WATCH OUT AND LOOK AT YOUR RECEIPTS BEFORE WALKING OUT THE DOOR

Comments

• Mo
    Monlou Sep 22, 2021

I have also just been scammed as the websites I tried dont exist. Luckily no money in my account yet. I will be changing all my banking details. A man from Mondo phoned me to say they have a deal for R199 for 60GB and it sounded so legit. The whattsapp goes not help no one gets back to you. Which company does not give reference numbers. There are deals with R199 per month but on with 40GB. Be careful of scammers. Mondo will not get one cent from me.

janeen323 Aug 31, 2021

These people has taken money out of my account 2 time in 2 weeks.

• Da
    David Stanford Jun 26, 2021

I had a positive balance and then I was locked out never was able to get in my account since someone has taken over several of my accounts because of the desperate people especially during the pandemic I had several accounts now I can't get full access to any of them not counting my rejected payments made to me or the parcels coming to me absolutely nothing and no help

• Re
    Reviewer62084 Oct 14, 2015

Looked at bank statement, 38'00 from account, never heard of them calling bank first thing

• Ni
    nictmara Dec 22, 2013

Checked my Bank account online today and saw a transaction for 21.45 to Sigonfile. there is no record of my debit card being charged and I have not purchased any products from this company. Bank is closed today so I will have to wait to report it.

• Ny
    NYShocker Nov 10, 2012

Same thing happened to me, shocked when I saw monies withdrawn from my account by some company called Sigonfile. Investigation pending against them by my bank now!