Sigonfilehealth insurance

B Sep 12, 2019

Sigonfile took my $287 with false promises... Here is the story, I somehow got their call when i am searching for health insurance and they pretty much narrated all the plans and attracted me and made me signed up, but i clearly told them that i will get paid on fridays and they agreed its just sign up and we wont charge you until friday and even on verification call, i have raised this concern and the lady came out of recording and promised that they wont charge until friday afternoon and just for the record sake you should agree our terms she said and boom... next day i checked my account and got shocked, , they charged $287 on the same day night i signed up.. Fraud idiots.. because of you now my account is in negative balance and a fine may be imposed cos of negative balance.. You cheaters should not do this.. immediately i cancelled the plan and placed a dispute with my bank.. on top of all these nuisance, the customer rep on this company talked very rude and argued saying you should not have agreed to our inquiry, you [censored] i clearly told you that the lady knowingly came out of recording and promised me that you wont charge until friday, , you scammers.

• Gl
    Gloria carle Dec 01, 2020

I found a charge on my bank statement today for $218. that I have no idea what it is for. It shows Sigonfile as the company?? I tried looking up their site, but all I see is Complaints, no phone number, no contact info. I don't know what this is?? Is there anything that can be done to resolve this mistake?

• K8
    K8T K Oct 01, 2019

Sigonfile - They are scammers.