Shiply Courier ServiceDon't pay them money!

T

Shiply Courier Service asked me to pay money only for animal shipping and I transferred $300 to them. Two days later they called me and told that some problems occurred on the customs and it is needed to pay $400 more. I paid the money and I have never heard from them since that time.

• Tr
    Travelanywhere Nov 11, 2018

Shiply are refusing to refund my deposit. They took 2 deposits because first firm accepted let me down. Second firm has delivered but only one of my deposits was given to them.
    Despite numerous phone calls and emails, they still refuse to refund my deposit.