Shipitomoney not refunded

C

Send some money to them for an assited purchase that they could not complete. The surprise was when i've tried to get the money back... I could not get an instant refund. On top of this I would need to pay some fees for the refund.
Customer service is crap and they will not answer to email or try to help you in any way. If they bother to reply they will point you to some procedures that you will not be able to find...
Please think twice before you pay to open an account with them. They will charge you for anything including their own mistakes.

• Co
    cojo.r Mar 26, 2010

Sorry for my late reply. I saw this only now.
    Money were refunded with no additional cost.
    All remaing packs arrived safely.
    All my complaints are solved.
    Thanks for the help.

• Sh
    Shipito Mar 13, 2010

Raoul, I responded you personally to your email and never got reply back. We can refund your deposit, but you still have four packages on your account. I asked you if you want send them to you, because the money are needed for the postage. I never got reply back and now I see you are complaining here.

What are we suppose to do with the packages if we refund you all deposit now. Don't you want them send to you?

If this complains means (I really never got reply from you) that you need the deposit and don't care about the packages anymore then I will do it. I just need confirmation. I have no problem to refund you everything and close the account. It just didn't make any sense to me while you have packages there.