Sentry MarketingSecret shopping

J

Beware of Sentry Marketing. They are a legitimate company, but they practice unfair practices. There are so many other companies... don't work for one that doesn't treat us, the workers, well.
I have been a secret shopper since 2003. I work for more than a dozen companies as an independant contractor. I have had a great experience with all of them except for Sentry Marketing. They come up with any excuse that they possibly can to not pay you. Nearly all of their shops include making a purchase, so not only do I not make money for my time and effort, but I loose money.