Second Chance Lending GroupHow could I have been such an idiot!

I too am a victim of Second Chance Lending Group. I spoke with a Stephanie Miller of Second Chance Lending Group on 09/19/2006. She stated I was approved for a 10,000.00 loan and that my payments going to be 128.33 per month. I wasn't thinking but, I sent 770.00 to a Steven Jones in Richmond Hills Canada.

I sent all of my bill money to them, it has caused me to become delinquent on everything I owe. I was really depending on the money so I could get out of debt. How could I have been such an idiot!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices