Sea Fox BoatsPayoff of Loan

I purchased boat from this dealership and my trade in has not been paid off. My trade in was sold two/three weeks after they took possesion of the boat. We are now 4 1/2 months later and the bank is now suing myself and the dealer (LEGACY FISHERMAN). Part of the deal was that they would pay off the boat 30 days after I took delivery of the new boat, which I have in writing, but not worth anything except to use as toilet paper (but its to hard) I call every month and all they do is make the monthly payment for that specific month and its usually a day before its due.

The current boat is still registered to my name and who knows what that person is doing with the boat! I don't sleep, can't function normally knowing that 1) my outstanding credit history can be ruined easily 2) that I could be dragged into a liability suit, etc...

DO NOT BUY A BOAT AT THIS DEALERSHIP!!! ALL THEY DO IS GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

ALSO PAPERWORK IS NOT SIGNED BY THE BUYER AND THEY INFLAT THE ITEMS ON THE BOAT SO THAT THE BANK WILL FINANCE IT FOR THEM.

BUY BEWARE!!!