Scribd — months of unwanted billing!
Don't do business with Scribd! I used to love this site in the past and bought many books there, prices were low and customer service was always helpful. But Scribd has moved away from subscription and now you have to pay for each book separately. If I have to pay for each book, it's not really a subscription in my opinion. So I cancelled my account several months ago
and just found out that they have continued charging me for their service! I went to their site and tried to find a phone number, but it appears that they don't have one. And their reps simply do not respond to emails! I'm very disappointed. I contacted my bank and I hope they'll return my money back.
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke!
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization