Savings2Go — unauthorized credit card charge
My chase credit card statement showed 3 transactions (dated 12jan, 12feb and 12feb) in the amount of $14.95 each month. Total $44.85.
I did not ask for this service.in fact, I have never heard of it prior to noticing it on my statement. A bit worried how they got my credit card number.
This is the second time in the past year this has happened to me.
More Savings2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Savings2Go - unsolicited e-mail, unwanted membership
- Savings2Go - charged my card wo/authorization
- Savings2Go - automatic opt-in ripoff
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charge to my credit card
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charges on my bank account
- Savings2Go - scam and cheating
- Savings2Go - fraud
- Savings2Go - unwanted account
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charge
- Savings2Go - fraudulent charge to my credit card