The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
San Diego Escort AgencyStrippers stole $400 from party!

For New Years a few of my friends decided it would be fun to throw a party and hire some strippers for entertainment. we searched online for a site with photos so we could pick out the girls we liked.

After calling what appeared to be a private number we were told that the rate was $150/hr per girl and that for every 3 men we had at the party we would have to hire a additional girl. We decided on 2 girls for an hr and set the time for 8pm.

At 9pm the girls finally arrived, and we noticed that neither of them was the girl that we had originally called. No explanation was given to us when we asked where she was. They asked to come into the house to make sure everything was on the up and up and then proceeded to run through all the rules and stuff with us. Then they asked for the money, $50 for every person there, a total of $400. After the money had exchanged hands and been pocketed the girls then informed us that they were in fact not strippers but escorts. They said that they do private shows only and that they would require an additional $300 in tips up front just to perform. They also indicated at that time that sexual favors would be included in the private show.

We told them that there had been a mis-understanding and that we had only wanted strippers, not escorts or prostitutes. We were not interested in a private show, nor did anyone at the party have an additional $300 to give them. We apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused and asked for our money back. We were then told that they had a no money back policy and we would have to call the agency to complain. We then asked if we could have at least half of the money back and again we were told no, and then told that if we were not going to provided them with the additional $300 they were going to leave.

One of us went to call the service while the rest of us waited. As we were on the phone the girls told us that they were going to go wait in the car. We asked them to wait in the house and they refused. They then ran, not walked, to the car, jumped in and started it and prepared to leave. I ran down and stood behind their car and asked them again for at least half of the money back and they refused. They screamed at me to move and threatened to call the police, even attempting to back over me when I refused. eventually I moved and let them leave thinking that we would be able to settle any problems through the service. The service said they would call the girls and then told us that they were not answering their phones. They also repeated to us that they offer no refunds. Eventually they stopped answering our calls, and we have not received any calls from the service in the days that followed.


  • La
    LARRY STONE Jan 20, 2008
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer


    0 Votes
  • Pr
    professor Dec 17, 2007
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Well, to people that complain about being ripped off by escort services, ITS AN ESCORT SERVICE, clearly ask them what service they provide, and then pay them for it. Usually escort means they do a show infront of you with their gf or they can go out with you. Thats it. And if you're expecting some kind of contact and stuff when thats not in the verbal contract, and its not legal to exchange sex for money, at least in the states, only some spot in nevada that allows that and even that is restricted to certain counties. Well thats what you get when you live in 80% christian wonna be nation. If you're looking for more "intimate relationship" go to europe. In usa you have 99% chance of being ripped off. Ofcourse there is always that 1% that amazingly provide real satisfactory service, but goodluck fishing for that 1%.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.