Samsungwasher defective drain pump

G

Yes Samsung service stinks. My drain pump fell off the washer and proceeded to flood my basement. The independent repair tech I called said there is a service bulletin that says there is a redesigned pump bracket and pump to rectify this.

I sent an email to Samsung which went unanswered. I thought they should pay for my $300 repair, since they admitted in the bulletin that there is a problem.

Next I called and they said the repair reimbursement only was good thru 2015. And they would not pay for it. Oh yeah they had all my e-mail info; they just never answered it. I said there is no question that it was defective and it should not depend on the timing.

I then spoke to the supervisor and had the same result.

Now it has been escalated to another department in the company; so I'll wait again and see what the outcome is.