Samsung — washer defective drain pump
Yes Samsung service stinks. My drain pump fell off the washer and proceeded to flood my basement. The independent repair tech I called said there is a service bulletin that says there is a redesigned pump bracket and pump to rectify this.
I sent an email to Samsung which went unanswered. I thought they should pay for my $300 repair, since they admitted in the bulletin that there is a problem.
Next I called and they said the repair reimbursement only was good thru 2015. And they would not pay for it. Oh yeah they had all my e-mail info; they just never answered it. I said there is no question that it was defective and it should not depend on the timing.
I then spoke to the supervisor and had the same result.
Now it has been escalated to another department in the company; so I'll wait again and see what the outcome is.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung!
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail!
- Samsung - customer service
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md.
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service!
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5