Sales Associatecustomer service

S Aug 17, 2019

I went to Michael Kors outlet in Premium outlets in Eagan MN on Saturday August 17 at about 1.30 pm along with my wife. I wanted to buy a ladies watch, which did not fit on my wife's wrist. I asked if the chain can be extended. The sales girl told me that I need to contact customer service to find out if and when chain extensions are provided by the company. As no definite time limit was given by sales girl, we decided not to buy the watch.
Then my wife selected sun glasses and she lined up in the queue to pay for the sun glasses. As I was standing in the corner another sales associate came to me and told me that you can buy watch at different stores like Coach. I said that ; you don't have to tell me where to buy watch or not. She got upset on my reply back, and while I was about to pay for sunglasses at the register ; a security officer came to me and asked me to leave the store immediately, and the cashier refused to accept my payment for the sun glasses.
At this point we both left the store immediately.
This is disgrace to customers, and humiliation to member of public by rude and arrogant sales person .
Is it Power of Large corporate or sales associates to inflict humiliation without being accountable to fair and just resolution.