SaladmasterOVERCHARGE

sold me 2 pots for $1300.00 dollars plus interest total $2050.00 I was told to rry them for 10 days and if I din"t like them to return them, I tried to cancel before I even got my pans, thet say it was too late, so now I got to pay $2050.00 plus 21% interest charge. they say interest was not part of the total

• Gl
    GlendaT Jun 29, 2012

Interest is always something a buyer should anticipate when you are financing anything. Many states have a 3 day right of rescission which gives you 3 business days to change your mind. Before you buy know your rights. I use my Saladmaster cookware daily and I love it. Also my dealer has cooking classes to teach me how to use the cookware.

salad Aug 23, 2012

I also bought a set for 3000. I told them I am not happy with the product and i want a refund but I was told because i used one of the pans one time i can not return them. This is a total rip-off.

Chris Oct 24, 2012

I just purchased mine and I am not impressed. I have burnt everything in the EOC--and I am a good cook. As for the previous complaint, how does someone know if they like something if they don't use it? I want my money money but don't know how to do it.

• Ca
    Cazzer Apr 08, 2014

So glad it's not just me! I told them at the party I couldn't afford it at the moment but maybe in a couple weeks - so she turns up at my house two weeks later with all these pans! I felt so awkward so let her in and tried to explain I still wasn't in a position so she cooked and gave me form to sign!!!

Chefmom Jun 07, 2015

Before you complain about the product call your consultants 1st, ask them to help you use your cookwares properly. I agree that nobody should force you to buy something you can't afford, but like usual salepersons, they dont know professional selling yet. They need to be trained more. And you can always say no! But for somebody who purchased it and used it, and want to return it, please, try to be on their shoes, its business! You used it then you dont want to pay for it? Everyone contact you nearest saladmaster dealer! They have a website, tell them your problems. 😊