SA Home Loans — house destroyed by a tornado
My house was destroyed by a Tornado on the 30 December 2017, I logged a claim on the 2nd of January 2018. my claim was assigned to Irene Dreyer claim number 4274786, an assessor came and submitted his report to the insurance. a couple of days later the insurance offered me money that was too little to fix my house. I rejected the money and requested that they send a building contractor to come fix the house, since then they have been requesting quotations after quotations, they have been reviewing these quotation for 5 days now and in the meanwhile I am staying in a house with no roof. it has been raining for the past few days and my house is a mess.
I pay my bond and insurance every month without fail, and yet when its time for the insurance to play their part and all you get is a slap in a face.
More SA Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- SA Home Loans - repo rate 
- [Resolved] South African Home Loans - sold dreams and given false hope just so I can sign up
- SA Home Loans - application on a new bond - a total nightmare
- SA Home Loans - homeowners insurance 
- SA Home Loans - informing me on the 14th of outstanding payment.
- SA Home Loans - recalculation on my bond
- SA Home Loans - refund
- SA Home Loans - inability to obtain settlement figure
- SA Home Loans - service
- SA Home Loans - insurance