Ruth's Chris Steak Housesteak, management.

I had an anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris Troy Mi. I ordered a rib eye medium well, waiter confirmed "just a little pink"? YES! My wife had the filet medium. Wife's filet was perfect. My medium well was medium rare. The waitress took steak back, came back 10 minutes later, this time well done. Twice, and they couldn't get right what TGI Fridays or a sub oar steakhouse would, that is how done you want steak. Manager came by and apologized, but my 10 year anniversary dinner was already ruined. I was offered another steak "to go. " I declined and instead asked manager if he could be considerate when it comes to bill, as I didn't even finish the steak . Manager obliged, but I shouldn't have had to ask for the ruined steak to be taken off of my bill. I will write a review based on my experience, which was horrible. It doesn't seem like such a revered establishment cares about their customers giving them a second chance. For the price customers pay, the restaurant should have offered me a gift certificate as well as comped the ruined steak because this was a decade long occasion. Never again Ruth's Chris!