Russ Darrow MazdaNegligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks

V

•Their sales practices are unethical

•Their Mechanics are not properly trained, they have little knowledge and are being allowed to work unsupervised on your vehicles critical components.

•Not only will they damage your vehicle, they will do everything they can to treat this as a preexisting condition. They will ship your evidence out without your knowing/consent to conceal their negligence.

•Their work orders (critical documentation which will show their findings and repairs) if you request them will be denied. They will say that they:

1.got misplaced

2.are no longer available

**The Law says they have to file these for 2 years – it is now 4 months and I have nothing**

Tip involving warranty claims

•Ensure you understand your options.

We were never informed our Warranty would pay the entire costs of the parts and labor and we got nailed with an unnecessary $700.00 bill!

ALWAYS contact your Warranty when in doubt.

Russ Darrow Mazda is so corrupt – they tried to pressure my husband and I selling our vehicle to them – a $7000.00 balance where they could have easily replaced our part for $2500 or less... They even offered us a bogus deal – they wanted to replace our pump however – they were not giving us any guarantees... Nice eh?

Russ Darrow Corporate Office Menomonee Falls, WI

This office is a joke! They don't know how to value a customer...

Dottie Feest whose the CEO of this company took our complaint and told us she would be there for their people.. (Why would you want to tell your customer that?)

She promised to call and we would have to call her back ourselves... (Very unprofessional) She was very incapable of handling our complaint; maybe it was due to the whole circumstances involved..? It got to a point where I had to keep everything documented – this is how ridiculous the people I was dealing with were...

Our vehicle went in with 1 problem and came out with another 2 issues – 2 of them which could have been fatal! A very well trained certified mechanic will tell you that our damages was caused by Russ Darrow Mazda. On the repairs our vehicle underwent – they would have known the bolts to our frame needed to be torqued properly and that our tie rods needed to connected. Does it make sense for our vehicle to leave their shop and have to go back another 2 times? This was purposely done!

I even requested to speak with the president of the company and he hid like a coward. Never did my husband and I get an apology nor a Thank you for have been so patient with this whole situation.

It's absurd how I had to use a week of my personal vacation because I did not want to compromise my employment; something I had plans to save for a family trip...

And people – BEWARE on the Verbal agreements. This is how my husband and I got nailed. Your best bet is to have everything done in writing; know your rights and options as a consumer... My husband and I were a faithful customer and did them a favor – in return – we got kicked in the rear.

In the end, our vehicle is now drivable after a long tormenting month where our vehicle sat to rot at Russ Darrow's Mazda's shop...

Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks

• Ve
    VelezC Aug 05, 2014

The satisfaction I got was never going back to Russ Darrow Mazda!

• Ru
    RussDarrow sucks Aug 05, 2014

This sounds terrible, how did this work out? Did you get any satisfaction?

• Ve
    VelezC Sep 30, 2011

I can send you all that I have - My husband and I were burnt. NO support from the Russ Darrow Headquarters; stuck with a rental bill that Mazda partially paid - not to mention how everything was covered up where my husband and I never got any of our shop docs from Mazda.

• Ru
    Russ Darrow Sep 29, 2011

We are very sorry to hear this please contact me at [email protected] to allow me to assist in anyway possible. We value ALL OF OUR customers and will go above and beyond to help