Run Local LocksmithRun local locksmith technicians are highly trained

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Emma Watson Jan 20, 2011

I have taken the services of a locksmith from the Run Local Locksmith Company in the recent past when I had some error in my bio-metric security system. Frankly, I did not believe that I can get it mended in so less a time! I was thinking that the whole day will be lost since the access door for the some of the employees did not open up and they were kept waiting outside until the door was opened by a special locksmith.
    It is quite amazing that the internet resources carry all that trash opposing this company. I think there is some highly disgruntled source behind this vengeance filled conduct of making totally false and baseless complaints against the company.

• Dr. Jenny Jan 19, 2011

Fairly priced, and they showed up on time and were very professional. I will definitely keep Run Local Locksmith in my cell phone for future use, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking for an affordable and professional locksmith. Not only were they fast but also efficient in their job. They cleaned up the place after installing lock which look quite sophisticated system.

• John. A. Simmer Jan 18, 2011

You are right Mr Johnny Rawl. Run local locksmith are genuine and do not bother about what others say. This is an open field, and most of them are competitors. So I m again saying that ignore all those unrelevent comments. They are only competitors. So Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained and driving a fully equipped locksmith vehicle and ready to meet the needs of any job at our home. Whether we have lockout situation, need to change locks or re-key our locks. Once we call Run local locksmith, there professional locksmith will arrive our home with the fastest response time, and he will explain the newest types of locks to us and make recommendations based on our unique needs-customer satisfaction guarantee! Call them today for all your residential locksmith needs. I hope if you people take there help now probably it would be best.

johnny rawl Jan 18, 2011

I am a jewellery retailer and I use the ultra modern safety vault having three levels of access for the stock-in-trade. Being an electronic machine, its locks got struck up and jammed when there some electric fault in the mains supply. Even after the power supply was restored, the locks were dysfunctional. I called up the Run Local Locksmith on reference from the neighbouring jeweller. After making the initial checks and trying a few things, they were able to open it up after some half an hour of labour. I have never seen the tools which he used for doing the job. No doubt they are the best equipped to handle the most complex tasks.

• Vi
    vitor_ben Jan 13, 2011

What to say abt run local locksmith. They had save my life when i was locked in basement. They are the only persons who came as soon as possible. They had showed me there latest technology tools, which makes there work easy. They unlock my door and also repaired it again. They are very humble. Very cooperative and very intelligent too. I am very much sorry for them bcaz people talk rough abt them and my experience was opposite to the complaints. They are good and thats my opinion.

• Shirley Hall Jan 12, 2011

One of the greatest achievements of Run Local Locksmith's are that their commitment. As they say they do as it is. They have high technology equipments and well trained employees. I should appreciate them on there great achievement. As they are wonderful in there work. They are very high energetic and intelligent and experts in opening the lock doors. I wish them all the best in future. God bless them.

• John. A. Simmer Jan 12, 2011

Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained and driving a fully equipped locksmith vehicle and ready to meet the needs of any job at our home. Whether we have lockout situation, need to change locks or re-key our locks. Once we call Run local locksmith, there professional locksmith will arrive our home with the fastest response time, and he will explain the newest types of locks to us and make recommendations based on our unique needs-customer satisfaction guarantee! At Run local locksmith they offer high-security products for our home using the most advanced technology at affordable prices. Run Local can help us make a great first impression, starting at the front door and continuing throughout the house, while offering the best security a homeowner can buy. Call them today for all your residential locksmith needs. I hope if you people take there help now probably it would be best.

James Canada Jan 12, 2011

All this seems to me a crap and made up stories . I have personally called them and taken up the services from them it's all fake and some unfaithful stories that you are making. Probably fo once you may have come across the bad service due to one of the technicians but generalizing it on whole of the company is not that good. Every Individual has particular attitude . Its just that . When I took the services from them 3 years back they were wonderful and now they are awesome in delivering the best of the services of the world. The technicians are very well groomed and very well trained for the services being offered.

• Vi
    vitor_ben Jan 07, 2011

I called Run Local Locksmith because of the great reviews online. I was NOT disappointed. The initial call was handled politely and efficiently. Andy was my service man and he was on polite, time, professional, and got the job done quickly. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend this company to anyone.

• Pam Singh Jan 06, 2011

Out of all the listed locksmiths Run local Locksmith is the only locksmith company to come to my aid when I was locked out of my apartment last Saturday at 3:00 a.m. Alex their technician got here really quick and was very professional and the price was cheap considering the late week end hour. I am really appeased by their sincerity and utter honesty.

James Canada Jan 06, 2011

Last night when I returned home it was quite late and to my shock I realised that I have lost my keys to my home standing right in front of it. I was very disappointed. I thought I’ll have to wait outside till morning for some help. Then I called up Run Local Locksmith. I must say awesome service. Within 20 min of my call they were here and fixed my lock. I was sleep peacefully in the next 20 min.

• Denial Lawyer Jan 05, 2011

I called Run Local Locksmith at 3am after my girlfriend locked the keys in the car. A live person answered the phone and was at my vehicle 20 minutes later. I thought we would be waking my parents up and dealing with the car in the morning. Instead, we were on the road within 30 minutes of calling them. Hats off to them for their generous service.

• Shirley Hall Jan 05, 2011

You all are talking bull ###. They are best customer service I have ever had to deal with. Run Local Locksmith has become my blind choice after using its service for 3 times now. Every time I approach them for help, I know that it is in safe hands and the job will be done satisfactory. Their efficiency is incredible. One can consider the job done within an hour of call made. I can justly recommend this company to all my friends.

• Roxy Rosy Dec 31, 2010

I had Run Local Locksmith do interior home lock work for me and I also purchased a safe from them. Their work was excellent and the prices more than fair. They also offered me discount on certain products. But beyond that, they answered all my questions completely and recommended other contractors for services that I needed. I wish them Good Luck!

• Aaron Rodgerss Dec 30, 2010

Mr. Turner from Run Local Locksmith came to my house and installed 3 deadbolts and knob sets at my residence and was very courteous and patient with me explaining all that he was doing as he was performing the work. He did exceptional work at an affordable price. I did find out the he is licensed by the State of Alabama.

• Johanna Taylor Dec 30, 2010

I had locked myself outside the house with my cellphone and keys inside while house-sitting my friends' home. Since it was a Sunday afternoon I wasn't expecting anyone to come save me anytime soon or even pick up my call. After calling a few other local locksmiths I happened to call Run Local Locksmith. I must that they have emerged as an ace in this field.

James Canada Dec 28, 2010

The technician from suggested keying the new locks the same as the other door so there's only one key. This was very helpful as I thought I would have different keys for every lock. He even cleaned up the mess afterwards. There were a couple of times where I was confused if they will charge me extra for all those add-on services, but I taken by the surprise that that all was part of their service too and they charged me as promised on the phone. Since then I admire Run Local locksmith for their excellent service.

• Pam Singh Dec 28, 2010

We own a rooming house and needed a key system that could not be copied and would easily allow us to change all the keys if one our tenants lost or did not return the front door key when they moved out. We turned to Run Local Locksmith because my best friend suggested me that they are very reliable than any other local locksmiths. I stood tall to these words. I was utterly impressed with their service. It is affordable, fast and friendly.

• De
    Deborah Allen Dec 27, 2010

I had a very bad experience with another locksmith which left me with no lock on my front door. The locksmith quoted me between $ 300 and $ 400 to replace the lock. This seemed like a lot so I called around and Run Local Locksmith charged me quite nominal for the same service. They also cleaned up the mess after fixing the lock. Everything was done so orderly that I must say he was highly professional.

• Shirley Hall Dec 27, 2010

We have 3 Italian doors in our house that lock all along the spines. The locks were hard to operate and while we were away, our cat-sitter was locked out. She called a locksmith, who could not fix the locks and ended up drilling out the lock. We called up Run Local Locksmith to fix the lock on the emergency basis. They came over in just 30 minute and put the locks in all three doors in another 30 that too for a very nominal cost. I am really appeased and confided by them. Good Luck.

• Ri
    Richard Collins Dec 27, 2010

I accidently locked my car with keys inside it in an unfamiliar territory, I phoned up my Insurance Company who Referred me to Run Local Locksmith. The woman who answered was very friendly & told me she'd have a technician out to me in less than 30 Min's & it was, The man was very Professional in unlocking up my car & recommended a Transmission Specialist, all in all it turned out well thanks to this Company.

• Johanna Taylor Dec 27, 2010

You are right Sandra, Aaron, Shirley, Roxy & Richerd.
    I have taken services from them they are good and efficient in services. Run Local Locksmith are good in delivering the services on the specified time and in reasonable cost.Best Services are offered by them presently I have even given there reference to some of my friends living in here are one of them called me saying that the team is too good in delivering services and very efficient and knowledgeable in the area of expertise. I am really really happy . I hope if you people take there help now probably it would be best .

Sandra Davis29 Dec 22, 2010

I left my three year old kid in the room and went to the kitchen to take the food. Due to the force of wind, the door of the room got bolted automatically and my kid got locked up inside the room. The lock required the key to get unbolted from outside of the room and, to add to the problem, I got the key locked up inside the room as well.
    Though I could see what my kid was up to from the window, I had to seek locksmith help. I found Run Local Locksmith while searching through the net and called them.
    Thinking that it might take them some time to come, I tried opening the window panes for reaching the door lock. To may astonishment, the locksmith was here within the next 15 minutes and he did not take more than 10 minutes to open the door. So, the problem was solved with a remarkable speed.

• Shirley Hall Dec 20, 2010

• Roxy Rosy Dec 17, 2010

• Ri
    Richard James Dec 17, 2010

The keys of my BMW got locked inside it accidently. I used the internet to find who can open its door without any damage. The first few calls to the service providers were either transferred to the automated voice recorders or were not responded at all, which I found quite strange. Run Local Locksmith not only took the call at 2 in night but also sent the expert automobile locksmith within next 25 minutes.

• Pam Singh Dec 16, 2010

I dont know about others, but my experience was different. They were a little late, but their work was excellent. I will give them 10/10 on their work performance. I took services from them just a month back and it was the best services i could ever get. The team was so humble and wonderful in cooperation and the charges were exactly explained to us and the same are visible on the websites. They offer lock installation, lock repair, and installation of locks with pick-proof cylinders. Today, Run Local is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as biometrics and high security locks. Providing a wide range of products, styles and finishes, Run Local can install what you need. In addition, They stand behind every lock they install with some of the best after-sales service in the business. They offer a 6 month warranty on new locks.