The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Run Local Locksmith — Rip-off, Rude, Deception
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My son had locked his car keys in his trunk, which were the only keys for the car as the second set was lost. He was at a sports gated complex when this happened. They explained that the $29 is for showing up and gave an estimate of $45 for the rest of the work. The only credit card he had was AMEX and they don't take that. He finally scraped together $100 by borrowing from his friends. They showed up about 1--1/2 hours after the "locksmith" was dispatched. It was close to closing time when the gates would be locked. The locksmith demanded $165 so we had no choice, but to allow them to charge our credit card for the additional. He wouldn't charge the entire amount and demanded taking the cash first. He open the drivers side door using inflatable balloons which tripped the alarm, which in turn put the car in a shutdown mode. Using the trunk button, just set off the alarm. The "Locksmith" tired to break into the trunk thru the backseat armrest, then gave up. He they pronounced that he had opened the car for my son, said he had other calls and abandoned my son. I plan to file complaint with the states attorney's office and other government agencies.
More Run Local Locksmith Complaints & Reviews
- Run Local Locksmith - Illegal Business
- Run Local Locksmith - deceptive marketing practices, rude, unproffessional behavior from employees at all levels
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharge and false quotes
- Run Local Locksmith - Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained
- Run Local Locksmith - Over charge, double charge
- Run Local Locksmith - Rip off!!!
- Run Local Locksmith - Run Local Locksmith were extremely justified in their work.
- Run Local Locksmith - Worst Locksmith Experience
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharges
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharging