Rue EducationRefunding Unused Learning Materials

I was told upon enrollment with Rue education that they offered online "classes" to help me pass examinations for credit. While I understood that I would not get credit for these "classes" so to speak, but they would prepare me for my exams. The "classes" they offer are a joke ! They tell you to buy "recommended textbooks" and read the material and then you are asked to answer questions and such. This material does not help, the questions are totally different than the types of questions on the actual exam and the recommended books are not what is recommended by the University that administers the exams. I was told when I signed up that they were affiliated with the University in offering the study materials. I paid over $5000 for several learning systems and I have taken 2 of them. I have found that doing the material recommended by the University to prepare is much more helpful. I also found out by talking with the University that Rue is in no way affiliated with them. I have requested a refund of the unused learning materials but they refuse to give me one. They said the contract states I have 72 hours to forfeit the contract. The contract does say this and it also says that I will not be refunded once I have enrolled in a "class" and if I withdraw. It does not say anything about refusal to refund money paid for learning systems that were not used.