Royalway Mississauga OntarioSmart phone

H Apr 29, 2019

My mother senior dementia order a smart phone off facebook. She can not wear, understand or use. I would like to return and get her refund of 132, 00. It came from royalway in mississauga ont on silver-dart 211-6500
The number to call has to have an extension to get through. The order wv1215904101179.
C ould someone give me a help to return this watch.
Helen warren

• Lo
    Lorraine Bérubé Jun 15, 2021

J’ai reçu un colis que je n’ai jamais commandé et je ne sais même pas à quoi ça sert. J’avais commandé une table pour les puzzles et c’est cet objet que j’ai reçu.

• Vi
    VinceWLamb Jun 15, 2021

I received a parcel from Royalway and I have no idea of what it is and I did not order it. I also am unable to contact them. With so many of us having this happen why isn't there something being done about this. Is there no consumer advocate to help us? Someone please help us.

Vincent Lamb

• Go
    Gogopam Jun 15, 2021

Royalway - Mississauga

I too have received a package this date containing something I never ordered - see attached picture, I think it's a very cheap cutting board. I am trying to find out if this has been sent by mistake - or is a mix-up with another item I have ordered. Cannot get a response from anyone. Beyond frustrating.

• Mi
    Michel Roberge Jun 14, 2021

Hello, this morning I received a package from you. However, I don't remember ordering anything. If I give you the Canada Post tracking number, could you tell me when I ordered this item and what this item would be.

• Sh
    Sheldon E. Jones Jun 08, 2021

Oh man, misery loves company - I ordered dog stairs from them and received a CHILD's Flea Comb. Have hit the site I purchased from AND the return card in the package. No response yet.

Sheldon Jones

Marina Bayer Jun 08, 2021

I guess I should add to the long list of complaints. I ordered a puzzle table, actually from dolinke.com. What I got was some, I don't even know what they send me, picture attached. How can a o called company run such a scam?
    if anybody has found out more about this or if the police is involved, please let me know. This is very low and when I look at how many people have lost money I'm really upset.
    Thanks

• Ed
    Edna Fischer May 27, 2021

I received a package in the mail from RoyalWay and have no idea what it is or why I got it. I didn't order it. I don't believe I was charged for it, but it just seems sketchy that I would get this item.

E. Fischer

Marlyn Kiernan May 21, 2021

ordeer #
    I order a foldable puzzle storage and I received a small 25 piece puzzle I went through Paypal and the company want me to send back the .50 puzzle to China instead of Mississauga on where it was delivered from

PS: they will give me my refund if I send it back
    I am willing to send it back to Mississauga please contact me
    Marlyn Kiernan

• Ba
    Barrie Seaton May 13, 2021

I have been trying for 6 weeks now to find out how I van return a pair of night driving glasses (Clearview?) but no one has even responded to my email messages. Please contact me and let me know the process for returning these

Marlene McCulloch May 12, 2021

I just received two items from you that I did not order. Not the first time. Why am I getting this stuff and do not want or am not paying for. Order number is WW9525104150505

Marlene McCulloch May 12, 2021

I have purchased two items from you and they are nothing like what was described in the ad. How can I return to you and at what address for a full refund? Also I don't think I should have to pay for the return either. Order number is [protected]

• Di
    Divine Order Healing Centre May 13, 2021

@Marlene McCulloch The same happened to me. I ordered Adjustable Table through Facebook Ad but received broken plastic Laptop stand just looks like a toy which is not worth $5. This company seems to be fraud.

• Lo
    Louise Larocque May 05, 2021

They send me a kids puzzle 24 pieces. I never order that [censored]. What kind of company are you. I want my order. Or give me my money back.

• Be
    Beverly Lucas May 04, 2021

I rec’d what looks like a skipping rope and I have no idea where this came from. The project didn’t come with an invoice. I tried asking questions n I only got send to another site to where I have to pay a $1 to get my answers. WTH! What kind of company is this?

• Sh
    Shannon Jordan Apr 27, 2021

I ordered a drill with different heads.. It was suppose to be 6 tools in one... and this is what they sent me!!! This is ridiculous and I have no info to return

• Pa
    Pat Pubben Mar 26, 2021

I just received something I have no idea what it is and definitely did not order it. It looks like a clip on a long red cord attached to a magnet. (4 of them) What is it and where did it come from? Thankfully no record of any payment.

• Fa
    Fabiennr Apr 12, 2021

@Pat Pubben Me too i have received the same this morning (2 of them)

Anny Ruch Apr 12, 2021

@Pat Pubben I received what looks like an oval felt pillow. Didn't order anything of the sort. Wasn't charged for it (checked Paypal too!) and can't seem to find Royalway customer service linked to this address that can be called or emailed. Looks like another disorganized company... I have dealt with my share of Chinese imports that were never sent, provided a bogus tracking number without my home address showing, and thus covering their tracks when Paypal tries to have them refund. Let's see, a $58 paint roller, a $54 massage gun and a $70 cat litter box. All different company names. All scam. So tired of internet business.

Anne Drouin Mar 16, 2021

Me too!
    I receive a completely different order! They won't be in business with me any more!

• Sd
    sdr514 Mar 11, 2021

I have ordered clothing on facebook ad and item received completely different than what ordered, I contacted the site and replied that refund was possible but we had to return to china return cost very high.
    I will return to sender ROYALWAY, but not sure how they will respond. Please be inform that this is all a scam. All items are from China and all operating under different company name it looks like a Canadian company but its not, Royalway seems to be a broker. Please be careful when ordering specially on facebook ad. These following company name are associated with my purchase "[email protected]" Etherealsg.com" shopping site ...these sites and maybe more don't be fool by the items quality very very misleading a total scam.

• Di
    Divot Neale Feb 24, 2021

LIVE and LEARN...ordered an item ...received something COMPLETLY different from Royalway of Mississauga. Virtually impossible to trace back to original vendor...although the name of RONG FU YAN keeps popping up.
    Not worth the time, effort and return costs to pursue.

support

[email protected]

19711 Oct 05, 2019

I went through my Paypal account and got them to send them a message. You can also go through your credit card company. The company is Hyper Sls Ltd. This is their email [email protected] to complain.

• De
    Demers, Danielle Aug 24, 2019

I have purchase a"sonic pic" and it does not work. How can I return it? Order no VWV3843908020275

• Ge
    Georgina WICKENS Aug 20, 2019

Order # WV1215905030924

• Ge
    Georgina WICKENS Aug 20, 2019

Yes I would like to return three smart phones I purchased. I had two computer wizzes attempt to get them working to no avail.
    It was a waste of my money. Please contact me . We bought these watches in good faith, they certainly don’t work .
    Georgina A. Wickens