Royal Crown PHContaminated RC Cola sealed bottle

L

Dear RC Cola Quality Control Department,
We are in possession of a full contaminated sealed RC Cola bottle. Kindly contact me directly at [protected]@yahoo.com.ph, or call me at +[protected].
We tried calling your attention by filling up an inquiry form from your website, both local and international but it seems you just ignored the matter, however for the benefit of the doubt, we consider the possibility of not reaching the proper forum about our complaints so here it is again. Show your interest ASAP before we just turn over this to the authorities or media for proper disposal.

• Ca
    Carlton Cox Aug 23, 2017

Dead fly in my bottle of RC found after drinking about 25%. sick...

• Ca
    Carlton Cox Aug 23, 2017

RC is my favorite cola but today 8/23/2017 I opened a bottle and after drinking about a quarter I found a dead fly. . Almost made me sick.

• El
    Elena.. Jun 14, 2014

i also found a mucus substance inside a sealed bottle of RC Cola. Did they already give you a feedback about this?

Jayz sap Apr 04, 2014

I already have the same problem just last sunday. and i want to know if they contacted you already and how they offer u. because in our part we will go to proper authorities for this kind of matter.so they can get our atttention. cause right now we already reported it to them and waiting for thier action but until tomorrow no one will came up for sure we will take it to the next level so that the public may know what kind of softdrinks are they drinking.