RONAmanagement and staff prince george location

1 Oct 31, 2018

I went to rona purchase building products at the till the employee was extremely rude and critical I was offended paid for items realized I did not have recite or one of items went back in store to find she had lied to her employees. I was acoustid. By staff one womens husband tried punch me rest staff surrounded me like a terrorist. The woman who's husband was trying provoke me threatened punch mu teeth out she finally went on computer found my recite proved I paid for my items one staff member feebly apolagized I call for the manager two employees from prince george phoned me back pretending to be manager o never did hear from manager. Y next step is head office. This is unacceptable.!!!

• Updated by 12345689 · Oct 31, 2018

I went to rona purchase building odds and ends at the till woman extremely rude insulting I paid for items went to parking lot realized I don't have a recite or one my products I paid for I went in the store found my paid product at the till on way out the door. I was surrounded by staff like a terrorist on a plane. The woman at the till decides to hide tells the employees I did not pay one staff member husband was shopping I geuse decided he was going beat me up threatens punch out my teeth bumps his fat chest into mine told him get f away from me then suddenly his wife decided to go computer find my recite since she helped e find my products she knows I paid but played a game
    I called for manager on phone two employees kaylan and pat. Phone my home thinking there managment.. Manager never did phone. No apologies. Employees covering there tracks. Next step head office.