Robert A. Toncheelderly neighbor who is blind from one eye and is still driving!!!

T

For the last 17 years of living next door to an elderly woman who is blind from one eye and is still permitted to drive on the roads of Whittier, CA. is mind boggling for me. She has been in nearly 10 accidents pulling out of her drive way, four times almost ran over pets on the road, and most importantly came very close to running over an elderly couple crossing our street which is very calm with traffic.
Which brings me to this crossroad with this neighbor, when will she (Dina Navarro) be accessed to ensure that she is legally able to drive without the increased chances of her condition of hitting or even killing someone on our roads/ streets of Whittier.
Is there something that can be done? If so, this needs immediate attention. I've seen way too much than my conscious can handle.
I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you in advance for your time and assistance with this critical matter. Hopefully, we can stop this before we have way more to deal with like guilt and responsibility.

Robert A. Tonche