Rivoli Groupmont blanc - instrument rof # 09405rf00902

A May 18, 2019

Dear Team

I have to express my frustration on owning a Mont Blanc pen. I have bought this pen with great pride and the body keeps cracking almost every year.

Twice I have replaced the body of the instrument with a cost of AED 700. enclosed below is the service done.

Instrument was around AED 1450 and each year spend around AED 700. Extremely unreliable. My experience with RIVOLI after sales service team has been unpleasant.

This is my 2nd time writing a complaint and they have not responded. I think I need to report it to consumer court.

I am contactable on my email [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Service Center
Date: June 6, 2018 at 8:23:38 AM GMT+4
To:
Subject: REGARDING MONTBLANC WRITING INSTRUMENT ROF # 09405RF00902

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Rivoli Group for servicing your MONTBLANC WRITING INSTRUMENT .

Please find attached the Service Report for the Repair order form no. 09405RF00902 for your reference.
We look forward to your continued patronage.

Regards,
Rivoli Customer Care

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply.