Reward Zone USA$1000 amazon gift card

I received a notification saying I've been selected to receive a $1000 amazon gift card. Then I was told to complete some surveys and reward offers. I did all it asked me and did not receive the a $1000 amazon gift card. I put in a complaint about it but I still have not received the gift card. I just would like to receive the $1000 amazon gift card please and thank you.

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2019

Hello!
    We apologize for any issues that you have experienced while participating in our program. We are constantly striving to improve our program and user experience. Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!
    For clarification, to qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period.
    If you experience any issues or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [protected]@rzuhelpcenter.com. We would be more than happy to provide as much assistance as we can.
    Thank you!