Menu
D
7:38 pm EDT

Zip Cash - Fraudulent charges

I received a call on Monday from a collection agency representing NTTA who stated that I owed first $178.00. I stated let me call NTTA to confirm this then I will call you guy's back. When I call them they stated that I had a violation out which I hadn't received any form of a violation in the mail and it was $45.00 to which I paid. and another one for $6.10 which I also paid. then I ask was there any others tolls out there she stated that we sent two to collections and gave me the number to which I called them back and the tolls totaled now from $178.00 to $167.00 to which I paid and I have confirmation numbers for all of them to which this particular representative stated that takes care of all of them. Tuesday morning I received another from this collection agency representing NTTA who stated that I owe over $300.00 and not to mention she stated she didn't even see where I made no kind of payments. Thursday I get a letter in the mail from Zip Cash or NTTA stating that I owe $264.46 with no mention of the payments that I had already made.

Read full review of Zip Cash

1 comment
R
Jun 26, 2014 9:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Get a lawyer.

Hide full review
V
5:40 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I took out a loan from zipcash and put all the information under my favorites. However; it only saved the website loan application and now I have no way of contacting them. They are ripping me off taking out 150. every two weeks. I have no way of contacting them and they are robbing me blind. I have looked all over the internet and there is no way that I can find their number.

Read full review of Zip Cash

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account