Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Yanksmart.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Yanksmart.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Yanksmart.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Yanksmart.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Yanksmart.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Yanksmart.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
B
4:46 am EDT

Yanksmart.com Bad-quality products and horrible seller

Don’t buy from the website www.yanksmart.com, you will waste only money. I bought LED shower head and it was horrible. It started to leak and water to flow from the upper side. I used it only couple of weeks, WTF? I tried to get the repair or change it, but the seller refused and told that it was problem. After that he never replied to my emails. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Read full review of Yanksmart.com and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
T
T
Tropla
, NL
Mar 12, 2015 4:31 am EDT

I order at yanksmart.com also a faucet, with led in it. After installing one led color didn't work.After contact through e-mail, they send me an replacement part. So for me the aftersales did work.

ComplaintsBoard
E
6:17 am EDT

Yanksmart.com Please let me know what is going on.

When I noticed this amount on my checking account I called and asked what this was. They told me it was some diet drops that were ordered. I told them I did not order anything from them and I want my money back. I contacted them today again. Same story - they are trying to correct this and I should be getting my money back in a couple of weeks. It has been over a month. Please let me know what is going on.

Read full review of Yanksmart.com