www.slimming-web.com Complaints & Reviews

www.slimming-web.com — No refund, No product, THIEVES!

These people are thieves and crooks! Do not do business with this company! It's been 3 months that i've sent...

www.slimming-web.comNo product delivered, No response

These people are scammers!!! I ordered 10 boxes of showzimee and the person who I was communicating with, yongjin chen, who confirmed my payment. However, they didn't have the product and offered me a different one. I declined since the showzimee was recommended and I knew nothing of the other product. I requested for a refund and nobody has contacted me back. Their credit card webpage is broken so they force you to send the money western union so you can't chase them once they pick up the money. I have not heard anything from these people despite numerous emails send already. They think they can get away with it because they're in another country.

Comment Guidelines