Whoopass Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Whoopass Enterprisesterrible customer service

I ordered an custom made bobblehead for a retirement gift. From the start I advised them I needed the gift for a party which was more than a month away from the order date. They advised me it would only take two weeks at the most to receive the gift. Approximately two weeks before the party I had not received the bobblehead so I called to see what was going on. They told me it was in the final stages and I would receive it within 5-7 days, which still gave me a week overlap. 5-7 days later still nothing. I called again no response, I sent an email no response. Finally I called again and spoke to someone who PROMISED I would get the bobblehead in the next few days and that they would email the tracking number. i never heard from them again. I sent numerous email and left numerous voice mails. No response. Terrible customer service, way overpriced, only positive is they gave me a prompt refund. STAY AWAY there are other places to buy this type of item.

Respond

Whoopass EnterprisesBobblehead

Alright so I'm gonna break down the pros and cons of Whoopass without going into boring detail. Also important to note, I tried to write a review for iVouch.com about Whoopass but reviews are only allowed BY INVITE ONLY FROM WHOOPASS so no wonder they are all good reviews. Pros: their customer service respresentatives are excellent, very respectful and understanding and pretty fair in giving back money or a discount if they were in the wrong. They never blamed me for anything and tried to be fair. Cons: Our first order came in and it was perfect except for a huge chunk missing from the side of my head and a gash across my knee. When we asked for a replacement they gave us one (3 weeks over when they said they would but we got a fair discount) but this one had a much smaller head, of cheaper material (plastic), and the head was looking to the right! At this point, me and my fiancee wondered if it was worth it to ask for another one but instead they let us keep both mediocre/dissappointing bobbleheads for free which made up for it to me. Talking to the manager, i found out that our first model was made of polymer clay from Mexico (which they are no longer producing from) and that they only make plastic models from china and the u.s. now. The bobbleheads look like me but after seeing the first bobblehead, I can't settle for the smaller, cheaper plastic. I don't like to complain but I like to let people know what they can expect. The people were great, the product was not.

Respond

Whoopass EnterprisesTerrible service

My husband and I decided to order bobbleheads for ourselves and bridal party as gifts for them. We were very excited about this idea because we're big baseball fans and have a collection of bobbleheads. Well, whoopass did SUCH a poor job - do NOT order from them! They send you a proof of the sculpted head unpainted so you can give feedback about changes that should be made. We gave VERY specific feedback (because they looked nothing like us), and yet when they sent us another proof, they hadn't done anything! And it's an extra charge each time you ask for changes! They just sent us a picture of the finished painted wedding couple, of me and my husband, and it looks NOTHING like us. I am Asian, and the bride bobblehead looks like some white woman with black hair. It's seriously comical how bad these look. We are idiots for thinking this was a fun idea, because now we're going to give our bridal party gifts of random people bobbleheads, because they won't look anything like them. And they don't give refunds. BEWARE!!!

1 Response
        • Br
          bravia Oct 19, 2008

Your can try Urdoll.com or YourOwnDoll.com, also can make you excellent custom bobbleheads.

Whoopass Enterprises — Don't order from them

I decided to have a custom bobblehead made of my friend. She is Chinese and has East Asian features. The doll...