White Label Dating Complaints & Reviews

White Label Datingonline bullying on cougar dating

I re joined cougar dating a few months I ago i was on there a few years ago back then the guys were really nice and we chatted bout meeting for dates and the gym ect but this time the site is 80 percent full of abusive men who cannot take NO for a answer also I did not like ### profiles so I let them know its not classy I also posted bout my gym workouts in the posts then the bullying started just because I was popular and attractive and said NO because I took care of my body and am a strong woman I reported to admin over 100 times but nothing was every done I was bullied on a daily basis for months by jealous insecure men and rang up daily and it was constantly ignored the last time I rang up was because they banned me because of my fitness posts and was in tears the man on the phone just said you deserved it we told you not to post bout the gym but what is so wrong in that????many other men I spoke to posted bout the gym daily and they were allowed no women are protected on there I spoke to my friend who is a soilictor she has advised me to report them or go the papers I was treated so awful by the admin staff and they say online bullying isnt allowed but if you are a attractive woman on there and say No you will get treated badly and nothing is done

White Label DatingFake account

This adult white label dating company runs sites such as matingdirect.com, maritalaffair.co.uk, Hornysingles.co.uk, pound-a-***.co.uk and others

These sites are a rip off and are being investigated for fraud. Nearly all the women listed and shown are fake profiles. Just try this... join as a free member and see how many phoney messages you get within days then as soon you are lured to join the messages stop and you dont get any more mail. Ask any of them about the towns they live in and they know nothing. They don't even know how far from you they are. They must have banks of women chatting to members but they dont mention anything about that in their terms. These "pooled" common linked white label dating *** sites are just like all the other dating con sites...a rip off.

• Gl
    Global Personals Support Sep 07, 2012

To Pamela: I'm sorry that your experience on the site gives you cause for complaint, but may I respond to some of the issues you raise:

There is no reason why we would be investigated for fraud, nor would it be of concern if it were true, all 7500 of our world-wide sites are completely genuine. We also have a team moderators whose job is check all submissions for appropriate content and also to remove any non-genuine profiles. So rather than creating fake profiles as you imply we actually employ people to remove them. We have no such rules for mailing, and we don't employ banks of women to chat to members, there are actually banks of genuine members out there happily using our services. As for 'pooling' our common members, yes that is the appeal of the service that we use as it gives the largest option of choices to members who are joining to look for a partner.

I trust that answers your issues, but you are welcome to contact us on this email address
    Regards
    [email protected]

ANGRYBLONDE Apr 06, 2013

I recently received a link to a profile to discover that the profile was supposedly mine. I have never been on the site nor do I wish to be a member and was thoroughly disturbed to learn someone was using my details and photos, all of which are available on Facebook.

I could not directly access the link but some of my friends were able to.

I want everything removed from the site and any of it's affiliates. I will be taking this further if I discover no action has been taken.

• Ro
    RoytheBoy Jul 10, 2013

It's a total rip off, as are all the White Label sites. On one of their sites there's a lady I know's picture appearing on there under three different names and with three different locations. The Lady in question knew nothing about any of the ads.

As someone mentioned earlier, either here or another forum, once you join, you'll get inundated with messages, till yu part with money, then they mysteriously stop.

• Me
    Metalhorsie Nov 01, 2013

Well I can say the same! As soon as I paod nobody sends any messages and there is dead silence. After payment of subscribtion problems start as well. Suddenly you have to call them to stop subscription, the same if you want to close account. Waste of time and money. Of course any person who works for company has list of things against me like: we do not have fake profiles "hunters", you dont have replies because you are unlucky, or your profile is unattractive. So why I receive mrssage from people who filtered me out to keep me out? I'm really upset and I hope I will manage to close account quick!!!

• Na
    nattie73 Sep 18, 2014

This site allows online bullying towards females nothing surprises me with this site

choclatt Jul 31, 2015

I wish I had seen this site before joining. Granted it was a small amount of money, but it is infuriating to get all these messages then find out they are fake, or as the British rep put it loosely they were from a number of different sites just meant as starters for conversation. No, they are fake messages to get you to pay then you realize they aren't messages from members at all. I hope everyone one of these people that work for this company gets what they deserve.

• Ne
    Neha Sahni Oct 26, 2016

Hello, Somebody has made a fake account under my name and my photos... what should i do?

• Cd
    CDA2212222 Oct 02, 2018

Report White Label Dating here, You will get legal advice on what action can be taken