Tiffany-Jewelries.com Complaints & Reviews

Tiffany-Jewelries.comTiffany-Jewelries.com

i ordered the tiffany tag charm bracelet through this website and 2 days later i was charged...i did get an email of confirmation somewhat...basically with my shipping and billing info..but didnt get a tracking number like the website promised..so i sent an email to complain..then i got an email in return with a tracking number that gave me nothing! the tracking number showed nothing at all...14 days later i got my order only to find out it was nothing like the picture..the picture on the site looked nothing like the bracelet i received..and i double checked to see if they had sent me a different one on accident only to find that the bracelt they sent me wasnt even available on the site!!! TOTAL SCAM!!! i sent them an email to complain..lets see if i even get a response...

DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH tiffany-jewelries.com or tiffany-collections.com

• Na
    Natalia Oct 08, 2008

I have made an order almost two weeks ago and tried to contact company right after the order was done to confirm that they received the order and processing the shipment to the correct address since the address of shipment was different from the billling address.

They ignored all my e-mails until they actually sent my order to the incorrect address and delayed it already by a few days. They are not responding to any of the questions and even provied an incorrect tracking number for the shipment.

Their customer service is at Zero, and I am really considering to proceed with my credit card company to reverse the payment and find other ways to get the items of interest (as there are other web sites offering the same items).

Very poor Customer Service and no real way to get in touch with anyone at the company.

• Ka
    Karen Kolb Dec 10, 2008

I ordered from this company. I never received an e-mail confirmation. My credit card was charged within two days. Ten days later, I have not received my order, I have not been able to contact any one from this company and their website seems to be down. I will now make a complaint with my credit card company. I should have known better.

• So
    sorinmiro Jan 19, 2009

the EXACT same thing happened to me. now I am 130$ short. I don't know what to do. how can I get my money back. Thie sites should really be blocked and the guys who administrate them should pay for all this mess.

• Ro
    Roger Jan 22, 2009

I viewed this website and emailed them and asked if everything was real. They replied with yes everything is real. I ordered my bracelet and necklace when the merchandise arrived the product looked good, the bracelet needed to be fitted. I took it into Tiffany's they said the jewelry was a knock off. I emailed the online store there was no response and no number where I can contact them. I contacted Paypal they acted like they cared I disputed my transaction they assured me I was going to get taken care of. A couple days later I viewed my account and it was closed. PayPal was not going to cover this because it was pass 45 days after the transaction was made( I didn't know it was fake so I took a while to take the bracelet into the Tiffany's store). It might look good but its not and you wait to long your going to lose your money and end up paying double like I did. Take that extra step and go to the actual store.

If there is something we can do about this please advise.

Thanks

• Lu
    Lukesr Oct 30, 2009

Same story from tiffanycollections.co.uk

• El
    Elaine Paterson Dec 03, 2009

Last week (Tue 24th Nov) I placed an order with tiffanycollections.co.uk for 2 Tiffany charms, 2 days later they debited my account and sent a confirmation email, again with no tracking number.

The product has not yet arrived, I have no tracking number. I am now really worried / furious that the goods are not real and they might not even come!!

The site says it has a return policy, has anyone tried it?

• Ni
    nikk2702 Dec 04, 2009

Same story here! I made a purchase from Tiffany Collections on 23rd Nov and have not heard from them at all apart from an email which looks like a shipping/delivery tag. I have no tracking or Purchase ID number either. I found out today that as I thought the website is a fake and there products are pretty much worthless!

However, if you paid by credit card you maybe in luck as your credit card company can dispute a purchase if you do not recieve your goods! If you do recieve your items then send them STRAIGHT BACK (unless your happy with them of course!) as the website does offer a 'Returns Policy'. Even if these people do not credit your account with your purchase, then your credit card company can see that you have made all efforts to make contact and shipped back your products. KEEP ALL EMAILS AND SHIPPING DETAILS/RETURN RECIEPTS!!! As they will need evidence of this.

As it stands I will give it a week - 10 days and if nothing I will pursue further action! If I do receive my items, they will be goin straight back!

Lesson learnt; DO NOT BUY CHEAP JEWLERY AND ALWAYS USE CREDIT CARD FOR LARGE PURCHASES!!!
    IF SOMETHING SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE... IT GENERALLY IS!

Looks as if I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and not be a tight ###! lol!

I hope too people do not get ripped off with this as it's such a scam and especially so close to Christmas.

janine107 Dec 05, 2009

Tiffany collections are a complete utter con! We ordered from there nearly 2 months ago no ring and a fake tracking reference. After looking into this company we then found out it is a Asia based firm and the company they use for the shipping is ESM or EMS which is a Japanese shipping company that has never heard of the reference either. I think it is safe to say we will never recieve our purchases. My bank has changed my cards and the said they will TRY and investigate however because it is under £100.00 there is no guarantee. I have also just looked under the legal disclaimer what a load of rubbish I do urge you to read this as if I had looked at it before I would not have purchased. I would not hold out for your purchase, just change your cards immediatley. Hope this helps.

• Pu
    Puma230 Dec 05, 2009

This is a scam, frankly I should have known better! Phoned my bank this morning and they confirmed that this is a fraud, indeed the police closed down the website yeaterday. However, you will notice that within hours (with a very slight change of web address) they are back up and running.

If you too have been conned by these people there is the distinct possibillity that you will also be the victim of identity theft, please don't underestimate the serious nature of this. Contact your bank, close down the credit cards. Keep a very close eye on your accounts as these people will now have the ability to open further credit cards, loans WHICH YOU ARE LIABLE.

Tiffany-Jewelries.comfraud

Do not order from this company.

I put an order in 2 weeks, ago only to find after i placed my order about the problems that other people have had with this company, or not as it were.

I placed an order which they gladly took the money, a couple of days later i recieved my tracking no for the parcel?? I put the tracking no into the ems website to see on its progress and nothing, so i emailed the company explaining the tracking info was void, they told they would get there specialistonto it they sent me another tracking no a few days later, and to my suprise void yet again.
I took the time to emailthe company complaining at the service and why i have not got a valid tracking no, which in turn put me on the topic o the complaints i read about there site, which i put in the email.

I have heard nothing since and I am $90 down.

• So
    sorinmiro Jan 19, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY . NEVER EVER.

I have ordered from them.lost 130$. never got any confirmation mail. nothing. ### took the money from my card and then I couldn't even enter he site again. it seems like they closed it or something. what should I do to get my money back. waiting for any suggestions on [email protected]

• Er
    errolcris Apr 01, 2009

I placed an order from them only to find out that the item I purchased was worth $20.00. It was suppose to be a sterling silver ring, only to find out from the jewelry store when I had it resized that it was'nt a sterling silver but a brass coated with a silver metal... SUCKS!!!

Is there anything that we can do to get our money back??? SUGGESTIONS, ANYONE????

Charlotte NC Jul 30, 2010

You guys get what you deserve. You bought counterfeit jewelry and got cheated. You are cheating Tiffany by supporting these criminals.

• Bl
    B.l0V3 Jul 28, 2011

I also placed a order with this company, but unlike previous customer I received my merchandise, unfortunatly they took it upon themselves to remove and extra $ 110.49 out of my account but thanks to my bank it will be replaced

Tiffany-Jewelries.com&0& costumer service

PEOPLE PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND DON`T BUY FROM THIS JEWELRY STORE.

IN THE FIRST PLACE THEIR HEADQUARTERS ARE IN ITALY.. ANY TRANSACTION IS PROBLEMATIC OVERSEAS IF YOU GET THE WRONG ITEM, SIZE ETC. BESIDES TIFFANY IS AMERICAN... AND FOR THEM TO GET SUCH DEEP DISCOUNTS IN AUTHENTIC TIFFANY JEWELRY IT JUST DOES NOT ADD UP

AND SECOND, THEIR COSTUMER SERVICE IS NOT EXISTENT, WHICH MAKES ME DOUBT THEIR LEGITIMACY AND PROFESSIONALISM. I WAS TRYING TO EDIT MY ORDER, AND ACCIDENTALLY I HIT "ENTER"BUTTON AND THE TRANSACTION STARTED TO GO THROUGH AND THEN THE WINDOW CLOSED ABRUPTLY. I THOUGHT THE ORDER DIDN`T GO THROUGH, BUT AS I CHECKED MY BANKING ACTIVITY THERE IT WAS!! AND BY THE WAY NO CONFIRMATION OR AN E-MAIL NOTIFICATION THAT PROVED I HAD MADE THAT PURCHASE.

RIGHT NOW IM DISPUTING THE PURCHASE..;(

Tiffany-Jewelries.comWrong ring / wrong size

False advertisement. I ordered a Tiffany ring my wife saw on line and tried on at a Tiffany store. The ring sent by Tiffany-Jewelries.com was a different ring and it was the wrong size from what was ordered. I want to return the ring for credit, but I can not get them to respond.
I have filed a dispute through my credit card company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices