Ticketnet.fr Complaints & Reviews

Ticketnet.frTicket scam

I purchased tickets from the above company last october.

I live in Ireland and the tickets were sent from France.

An attempt was made to deliver the tkts to my address but I wasn't in at the time.

The tickets were returned by the Irish post office authorities to La Poste, the French post office. The ticket company are saying that the tickets were delivered when in fact they were not.

I have proof from the Irish post officials that the tickets were returned to La Poste. I have emailed this proof on several occasions to client services at tickenet.fr but they have not even acknowledged receipt of same. The last contact I had from them was in April when they said that the tickets had been delivered.

Since then, and despite several emails from me proving that I did not receive the tickets, I have not heard a single word from them.

Ticketnet.frnon delivery of tickets

Hi,

I purchased tickets from the above company last october (2009).

I live in Ireland and the tickets were sent from France.

What recourse is open to me?

I can be contacted by email: [protected]@iolfree.ie. Please do not disclose this email.

• Ed
    edward francis keating Jan 08, 2020

yes I to have same problem purchased ticket from ticketnet france for up comeing Madonna show grand rex paris 2020 march 10, also paid for registered mail, know sign of ticket ticketnet are completely ignoring my e-mails and refuse contact me, I have e-mailed them numerous times and they keep ignoring me

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices