Texaco Complaints & Reviews

Texaco Staff being abusive

4/10/2015 I went to the garage stated above as i allways do on a sunday morning on my motorcycle.I wear an open face helmet so my face is clearly visible.On this morning i was refused fuel unless i removed my helmet.On pointing out that there was 3 asian women wearing the BURKA and only their eyes visible that had fuelled up before me i was told in foul abusive language to get off the property.This should not be allowed to happen it should be the same rule for everyone.

Texaco Aggressive Staff

I was rudely spoken to by a member of staff working at the Texaco garage 26/11/2014. I was told to F off out my shop!!!
I was at the counter talking to my partner on the phone telling him what car sent freshness they had. And was told put them down you can't touch things in tescos. I said excuse me I'm seeing what seats they have so I'm looking and telling my partner so I can buy. And I would like to see before I buy!!
He started being really rude towards me so I told him I'll take my custom else were as yr aloud to look at what your buying and the way you speak to women is disgusting not even my children talk to me like that! This man should not be aloud to work with public if has this manner of speech! My son said to the man don't talk to m mum like this how dare you all she was doing was picking the car sents up to see the flavours and you rudly harassed Her. I'm a white British lady and not racist and I'm being spoken to by a Indian man like this. I think the staff at this garage need a exam in dealing with the public. I will not sh in this garage at five ways Croydon again

• Ta
    Tabitha Olson Aug 30, 2008

Congratulation You Have Been Selected in the on-going Chevron Texaco Award held on August 2008 and you have been awarded $1, 000, 000.00 USD. (One Million United States Dollars)NAME IN FULL:CONTACT ADDRESS:AGE:NATIONALITY:OCCUPATION:PHONE:FAX:MOBILE:SEX (M/F):ANNUAL INCOME:REMARKS ABOUT CHEVRON/TEXACO:for claims please contact Mr Kenneth Davids with your information. Email:[email protected] FOR CLAIMS: +2348072238505

Texaco No Fuel

I went to fill up my minibus with LPG and only to find that the petrol station had no LPG and only one unleaded pump working. On top of this we asked the staff where the nearest petrol station was for either unleaded or LPG and they told me about 10miles away. I didn't have the fuel for the distance. So we waited for the only pump and continued. Normally this wouldn't bother me except the petrol station is a service station on the M27 and is signposted as a major services from the motorway. This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable to only have 1 out of about 15 pumps working.

Texaco Racism/unfair treatment

I was disgusted at the way I was recently at the Great Hamton Street Petrol Station. on 13th September 2013 I attempted to put petrol in my car only to be told I had to pay first, fair enought I thought albeit 8.30am in the morning which was quite unusal. There was another asian gentleman behind me who was in the process of putting petrol in his van, by the time I went to prepay for my petrol the gentleman proceeded to pay for his petrol, when I asked how come he did not have to pay first in the same way that I had been instructed, i was told, this is because he is my uncle, in this day and age this cannot be true surely, why was I treated differently as a black woman? I was not happy to say the least and left the shop stating Texaco would not be getting my money! Could you please look into this incident I would not want anyone else to be subjected to what I had to endure...to make matters worse I was on empty! [protected]@hotmail.com

Texaco Gang Affiliated Employees

The Employees of this gas station set me up and robbed me. One of their attacked my house, other members have tried to kill me on the street. This is what they do. They identify their victims, stalk their victims and attack. One lives in the duplex at 457/459 Chestnut in Ashland. One drives an older model blue sedan (possible Buick La Sabre) license plate DSS 870 or vice versa. Theser are extremely dangerous criminals and I highly recommend avoiding this gas station all together.

Texaco Health and Safety

I went to pay for my petrol and tried to use my card but their machine wouldn't accept my card so I had to pay 1.75 to get cash out of the machine to pay for my petrol. I paid for my petrol and went outside and the shopkeeper had poured soapy water all over the floor of the petrol station leaving the floor very slippery, there was no wet floor sign out and as i went to get into my car slipped on the surface and nearly fell on my back nearly hitting my head so i quickly grabbed on to the petrol pump as it was the closest thing to me to stop my self from falling and hit my hand on the pump This is not acceptable what if it was a kid that went with their parent and slipped and fell the situation could have been a lot worse!

• Brenda* Apr 15, 2013

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Texaco unclear pricing

i went in to texaco petrol station on maidstone rd, chatham kent. it had big sign saying cut price fuel today £1.31. so i pulled in and put unleaded petrol in my car. it wasnt till id done that, that i realised that the pumop i was at had the premium unlead which was £1.49. when i paid i told the clerk that there should be better pricing he laughed and said it happen alot. i pointed out that this was not funny. is there anything that can be done about this as i h=eneded up paying an extra 19p for my fuel

• So
    sonaras Jun 21, 2012

It happened the same with me in BP petrol station "B P Service Station Pace Cambridge". I went in there for some bits and bobs from the shop when I noticed the 1.37 price for the regular diesel, I put around 11 litres until I realized that the pipe in small print says ultimate diesel, pricing 150 per litre although there was no price of ultimate diesel at all indicated on the "display board".

I did come to the counter to tell my story, but all they did, just stud with a blank faces not knowing what do to. I said to either call the manager or to give me the phone number of the responsible authorities. In a hurry they just printed off the blank receipt with the landline phone number directing to their station.

I would really wish to know what authority is responsible for dealing with an issue like this, as I would really love to make a fuss out of that to see their ### burning, naot ours.

I do accept the fact that customers responsible to stay sharp on spotting the details like this, but due to uclear advertising, they are making a fortune.

Texaco Car wash emergency

The following is the letter that I sent to the gas station's "Resolution Dept's" Andre LeBlanc at E & C Enterprises, Inc. I received a response that basically stated they didn't beleive the incident ever happened - even though I have police witnesses and (grainy) pictures of the damages.. Just want the public to know THIS is how one Texaco Manager wrongfully treats his customers!

On, Sunday January 10, 2010 I visited the car wash located at the Dale City Texaco station. I typically wash my vehicles by hand and seldom use car washes but knew this car wash had recently been rebuilt - due to fire damage - and trusted it would be top notch.

After waiting for approximately 30 minutes (there were @ 6 cars ahead of me), I entered my car wash code, waited for the green light and entered the bay until the red light appeared, then stopped and applied my brake. The machine started operating and made its way around my car spraying soap and water. The brushes began their motions and stopped just past my rear doors and then STOPPED direction but continued spinning. They continued spinning against my car in one spot but were not moving forward or backward. This continued for SEVERAL minutes and I realized I was STUCK!! I began to panic!! I started thinking water was going to enter my car and that I was unable to get out. After @ 10 minutes of being trapped, I called 911. I stated I was stuck in the car wash and they put me on hold while connecting me to the Prince William County Police Department, who said theyd send someone out as soon as possible. After several minutes of feeling totally helpless and wondering whether the police were going to respond any time soon, I decided to call 411 (Directory Assistance) and asked for the number to the Dale City Texaco. After 411 trying to determine the location; PLUS it being very hard to hear due to the motion of the car wash just outside the car - Directory Assistance finally connected my call to the Mart located inside the gas station. I informed the woman on the phone that I was stuck in the car wash and needed help. Shortly thereafter, I saw her walk from the Mart and into the bay of the car wash and after a few minutes she was able to stop the brushes from spinning. The brushes stopped rotating, however remained against my vehicle for another couple of minutes. She pressed some buttons and/or pulled some switch (I couldnt see what she did) but the wash continued its cycle (spraying, rinsing, .) and she left from the car wash. Once the green light was displayed and the brushes were removed from my car, I proceeded forward and out of the bay.

I immediately pulled around to the Mart and got out of my car as I was visibly shaken from this incident and needed to collect myself. I decided to inspect my car and once I got to the passenger side of my car I noticed a swirl-like mark on the side of my vehicle and immediately went inside to inform the attendant. She said she had just called the manager and I would need to wait for him.

The police arrived within 5 minutes of my exiting the car wash. The two officers (Officers Gardiner and Gulella) took my account of the incident and witnessed the damage to my car. After waiting for several more minutes for the manager, the policemen said they needed to go. They said that knowing what a traumatic situation it was for me, they were confident the manager would do the right thing and be cooperative in resolving the matter, but if not, to contact them again.

While waiting inside the Mart, several car wash customers that had been waiting in line behind me - and observed me being stuck - decided they did not want to risk using the car wash and requested a refund. One gentleman even joked and said I wondered what kind of wash you paid for because you were in there SOOOO long! The attendant said there were NO REFUNDS, per the manager, and if they wanted to discuss it further they could wait for him. Two of the customers said they had already been there entirely too long and left, obviously disgusted. While I continued to wait (with one of the customers who witnessed me being stuck and wanted a refund, was also waiting for the manager) a customer was buying cigarettes and said she comes in the Mart all the time and she was telling us how the car wash has been having problems the past couple of weeks. The other customer (waiting with me) interjected Then why do they keep the car wash open and wont give refunds just to make money? The attendant responded Weve been having problems with the car wash, probably because of the cold weather!. After waiting entirely too long, the customer left and said shed come back at another time but left me her contact information and told me to let her know if I needed her for anything.

The manager, Mr. Emanuel Okwesie, finally walked in. He was nicely dressed (in a suit and tie) but appeared to be very agitated. I assumed he had come from church and was most likely irritated because his service was interrupted and his Sunday disrupted. He walked past me and over to the attendant and spoke to her for a second and then walked over to me. He then said You the lady with the problem?? I was alittle surprised by his attitude and his abrupt approach but I responded If youre referring to the car wash problem, then yes, I am. Are you the manager? He responded that he was. I began to tell him about being stuck in the car wash and having to call 911. He immediately responded Well you must of done something wrong. You must have ignored the lights from inside or moved while the machine was in motion SEE, its working fine now and pointed out to the car wash that was being used by this time at least an hour after my incident.

I explained to him I followed all the directions and never moved once inside the car wash and that my car was damaged. He asked me to show him the car. We walked outside and I pointed out the damage. He proceeded to tell me that the car wash has brushes made of FOAM and it was IMPOSSIBLE of damaging a car. He also mentioned that the dealership next door (Parkway Ford) uses the car wash regularly for their vehicles so obviously its a good car wash I reiterated that I brought my brand new vehicle through the car wash UNDAMAGED and it came out of the car wash DAMAGED!! He kept insisting that it was impossible for foam brushes to cause damage to cars and I reminded him that the brushes spun on my car for @ 20 minutes and left these swirl marks on the black paint. He continued to argue with me and I determined we were not going to come to an agreement OR a resolution and I called and asked that the police please return. I walked inside and looked out at my car and noticed Mr. Okwesie still standing near my car and now taking pictures of the side of the car with his cell phone. I then noticed him reach towards my car and rub it. I went outside and asked that he not touch my vehicle and step away until the police arrived. He insisted there was no proof and that the mark was gone.

One of the officers returned and Mr. Okwesie kept saying There is no proof..SEE, theres no damage!!. The officer noticed how uncooperative the manager was being and stated I have several options 1) not conduct business at this station and advise others to do the same 2) contact the headquarters of Texaco and report the incident and/or 3) file a claim with the civil courts. He also recommended that I notify the Better Business Bureau and the local Chambers of Commerce to make them aware of the manner in which merchants are conducting business in their area.

I am most upset about the way Mr. Okwesie treated me during this ordeal. His lack of customer service and his accusatory behavior was BEYOND unacceptable. He was never empathetic about the situation or what I had been through and was only interested in placing blame. My vehicles damage can be resolved but the manner in which I was treated is inexcusable. I have elected to start with notifying you, as the overseer of Mr. Okwesies operations, in hopes that any further action can be avoided. I look forward to hearing from you soon and to a fair resolution of this matter.

• Pa
    PAMELA WARE Feb 12, 2010

I PURCHASED GASOLINE 2 DAYS AGO AND MY CAR BARELY MOVES. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED

• Tr
    Truthteller9000 Feb 12, 2010

ummmm maybe its your car?!

• El
    Ella Watson May 30, 2014

I filled up with gas last week at this station. The pump showed that my car held over 18 gallons of cash. My car does not hold that much gas. I brought this to the attendant's attentions. He dismissed it and said, "It's working right." I would like an investigation on this station. He is ripping people off and I'm certain he is aware of it. I have my receipt and am happy to produce it for your investigation.

• Do
    Don Tarr May 30, 2014

Go to any local gas station and look on the pump. There is a sticker on the pump validating the calibration of the pump. Call the agency who does the calibrations and report the station you suspect of cheating. Also, check your owner's manual for the capacity of your gas tank; it may hold more than you thought.

• Tr
    truth is mine May 30, 2014

spot on don tarr!!

• Do
    Don Tarr May 30, 2014

Thank you! When I'm not being a smartass, I try to help.

Texaco harassment

I have been down on my luck lately but this tops it off. I had to scrounge change up, the last to my name to go out and buy two Arizona iced teas and after walking over a mile down the road to the Texaco on the corner of Cox Rd. and Franklin in Gastonia NC proceeded to check out. I put the items on the counter and he rang them up fair enough, total of $2.13 cents. Even after letting customers in front of me pay because I knew it was going to take a moment to correctly count out the change I laid it out on the counter. Over $2.50 was placed on the counter. He shouted no and attempted to grab me and my items which I admittedly wrestled from his grasp fairly in shock and quite flustered. In reaction I grasped what he was reaching for and proceeded to walk away before the incident got any farther out of control. He followed me out to the parking lot screaming at me grasping for my shirt as I left too angry to even turn back and justify his actions with a well mannered response. I have reason to believe that he may in fact have called the police against me after having flat out refused service and even tried to take my items from me after I had obviously laid out the change with which I was going to pay. To verify this I can only say my full name, address, and the time this incident had occurred. Honestly I have to say that I am well beyond angry at this point as my record may be in jeopardy due to this clerk. I have a clean arrest record and have had no incidents with the law any time before now. The fact that I may in fact be under investigation for theft after having clearly laid out money on the counter and was treated like a thief is beyond appalling. I do not even know where to approach this matter as I may never shop at that store where I have pumped my gas, paid for my drinks before work, and generally have had to pass by every day for fear of criminal charges. I don't know how this will end but I demand an apology and a notice that the police have been made aware of this blatant misunderstanding and I will not face anything for this farce.

My name is David Gareth Largeteau and I live at 203 N. New Hope Rd Gastonia NC. The incident occurred somewhere between 12 and 1 am on October 24th. I expect a response with the utmost speed as I will not be beyond pressing charges if I am arrested for this insult.

Texaco Awful company

I would like to let you know of an incident that happened at Texaco this morning. I went to the station at 12950 Coit Rd, Dallas, TX 75251 to get gas this morning at around 9:20. I tried to use my credit card outside at the pump, and was told that my transaction was denied and that I would have to see the cashier. I went inside and used THE SAME CREDIT CARD for $10 worth of gas, and it was approved. I went outside to pump my gas, and the pump turned OFF at $9.97. It didn't slow down, and I made sure that it had actually turned off.

I was late for work, and it was 28 degrees, and I thought- hey it's only 3 cents, so I did not pursue it any further. However, as I was driving I began to think that with the volume of cars that probably come through that station, if he is making a $.03 profit on every one, he is probably making a killing, preying off people who, like myself, think 'well, it's only 3 cents'. It still sounds kind of stupid, but with the economy as bad as it is...

I have reported the incident to Chevron. I am sure it was the operator, not corporate policy, but we will see what they have to say.

• Bo
    BOB E. Apr 13, 2009

TWIN CREEKS TEXACO IN ALLEN TEXAS: I bought a car wash, the pressure was low and the machine made terrible screeching noises, I was afraid my car would be dammaged with all the noises it was making! When finished the cycle my car was still filthy from the rain and bugs still stuck all over the front grill, bumper, windshield and mirrors! I went inside and that is what was sooo disturbing the foreign fell behind the counter said he would not refund my money, thats what you get when you buy this car wash and if I wanted he would sell me another three times the price. Then he threatened me with "What you gonna do, huh!" He kept repeating this over and over in a cocky loud voice. I could not reason with this person, heck, he wouldnt comprehend when I told him about the machine having no water pressure to wash or the terrible noises it was making! He said "I sell several of these with no complaints" Well, his machine has one now as it doesnt work and he continues to sell washes with a nonworking machine. I thught in this country, if you dont get what you paid for you get refunded or restituted...he has another opinion/approach/view. I asked for my reciept back and left without courtesy or a refund for services not rendered!

• Ga
    Gas Station Tech Aug 31, 2009

I have no knowledge of the station in question (I live in Washington state), but I work on fueling stations & gas pumps for a living (Texaco and Shell in particular).

It is not possible for the operator to "rig" a gas pump to shut off three cents early. It simply is not. The hydraulics and valves in a fuel dispenser are self-contained which makes such tampering impossible. There are any number of reasons the pump shut off early, with a bad valve being the most likely culprit. But please take note of the difference between EQUIPMENT FAILURE and intentional scamming by the operator. With fuel prices the way they have been for the past five years, I constantly witness these poor folks taking the brunt of the assault from angry and inconsiderate customers who are pissed off simply because of the high petro prices and want to find someone who they can blame for their frustrations.

Additionally: if you prepay xxxx dollars on a credit card at a gas station and you do not dispense the full amount, the change is automatically credited back to your card. This is a process automated by the credit network; you do not need to go back into the station for this to take place.

Texaco Appointment

This ia Email address and letter which I got .I also got contract letter in attachment.

DR NICKY MELVIN <[protected]@live.com

ATTENTION: BINAY KUMAR GUPTA,

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THE SHORT INTERVIEW, YOUR RESPONSES WERE FOUND SATISFACTORY.

FIND THE ATTACHED COPY OF TERMS OF CONTRACT AGREEMENT FROM THE COMPANY FOR YOUR PERUSAL AND DIGEST.

YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT, FILL AND SIGN YOUR COLUMN ON THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND SEND IT BACK TO US AS ATTACHEMENT VIA OUR EMAIL ADDRESS ASAP.

ON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED CONTRACT TERMS OF AGREEMENT, YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER WILL BE PROCESSED AND FORWARDED TO YOU THROUGH OUR OFFICE.

CONFIRM THE RECIEPT OF THIS ATTACHED FILE DOCUMENTS.

BEST REGARDS,

HR DEPARTMENT,
CHEVRON TEXACO: CAPTAIN OIL
PROJECT IN SCOTLAND.
Tel: +[protected].
+[protected]
+[protected]

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

CONTRACT_TERMS_OF_AGREEMENT FROM CHEVRON TEXACO File no49352.doc

(Size 101.00 KB) Download Attachment

Scan For Virus with F-Secure

Attachment :-

TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR CARRYING OUT ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES.TEXACO’S PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT. SCOTLAND.

ENGINEERING SERVICES PROVISION FOR THE TEXACO PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT.SCOTLAND.

THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT is made on the 28th day of June. 2008, TEXACO; incorporated under the laws of United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as ‘PARTY A’ which expression shall where the context so admits include its successors-in-title and assigns) (Hereinafter referred to as “PARTY

BINAY KUMAR

(Hereinafter referred to as the “EMPLOYEE”) jointly of the other part.

RESPONSIBILITY/DESCRIPTION/DUTIES:

Scope of work as stated in your resume/cv.

WHERE AS:

1.1 PARTY A seeks to secure a competent employee to Provide ADMIN EXECUTIVE Services as may be specified to the contractor.

1.2 PARTY B / EMPLOYEE represents and holds out to PARTY A that it has the technical competence for carrying out all the services and obligations specified in this contract to wit recruiting employees and have agreed to carry out same in accordance with the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth

1.3 EMPLOYEE has agreed to provide his expatriate services to PARTY A.

COMMENCEMENT

1.4 This contract shall be for a period of 24 months beginning from 14th July 2008 and shall continue from that date until terminated under this agreement.
1.5 DUTIES PARTY B / EMPLOYEE undertakes with PARTY A

a. To perform such duties and exercise such powers as it assigned to and vested in PARTY B / EMPLOYEE.

b. To comply with all directions given by PARTY A.

c. To do all other things in the ordinary course of business which (PARTY A) reasonably considers necessary or proper in its interest.

d. To act loyally and faithfully to PARTY A.

e. Not to do anything harmful to PARTY A.

1.6 PARTY B / EMPLOYEE shall at all times keep PARTY A informed promptly and fully in writing of its conduct of the business of this contract and any matter which is likely to be use or benefit to PARTY A in relation to the business of this benefit to PARTY A explanations connected in the same vein as PARTY A requires.

REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS

1.7 PARTY A shall pay to EMPLOYEE on satisfactory performance of the services stated in 1.1, the sum of
£ 4, 550.00 Pounds Sterling (Four Thousand Five Hundred & Fifty Pounds Sterling) monthly basic salary, or equivalent depending on EMPLOYEE’S home country and currency preference.

(a) PARTY A shall pay EMPLOYEE for the services rendered under this agreement by cheque presented on a monthly basis upon due presentation and receipt of undisputed Quality single or family housing shall be provided by TEXACO or in the alternative the sum of £ 1, 500.00 Pounds per month shall be paid to you as Housing Allowance.

(b) The sum of £ 1, 800 Pounds shall be paid to you for personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowance.

(c) TEXACO shall provide you access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in the UK.

(d) TEXACO will provide the employee with comprehensive health care for the terms of contract and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the term of contract for employer and family.

(e) The sum of £ 1, 100.00 Pounds per month shall be paid to you as Educational Assistance Benefit with family status contracts.

(f) Complete meals for you as deemed appropriate.

(g) A £ 1, 100.00 Pounds flat rate travel / entertainment allowance shall be paid by your employer for each international trip. Travel shall be by business / first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel / entertainment allowance.

Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period / time of employees. Travel ticket including that of employees’ family only on employees’ early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
Employee shall also be entitled to maximum security including members of the state security service in housing community.

EXPENSES:

Expenses incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
LODGING

First class accommodations will be provided and paid for by the employer. Accommodation shall be of first class international standard same as accommodates TEXACO expatriate senior and management staff.

Employer shall also pay for and provide complete meals for Employee (Family) as deemed appropriate for the period of the contract.

MOVING EXPENSE.

The employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as will reimburse the employee a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges: procurement of travel documents, immunization etc. Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) working days from submission of report / and receipt as proof of payments.

WORKING HOURS

Your normal working hour per week is as follow:
Monday to Friday: 8am-4:30 pm

Your addition working hour out side your normal working hour will attract extra fee.

HOLIDAYS

You are entitled to two (2) months holiday in every period of 12 months.

You will be paid your usual remuneration on the usual dates of payment during such period in which any paid holiday is taken and shall be entitled to a separate payment [censored]iday pay of the sum of £ 2, 000.00 Pounds.

CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT

1.8. Save as other wise specifically stated in a superceeding document, the project administrator of PARTY A, shall maintain general administration and management of this contract on behalf of PARTY A and all correspondences relating or pertaining with this agreement should be made, forwarded, addressed to same.
1.9. PARTY B / EMPLOYEE agrees to indemnify PARTY A in respect of any third party claims arising from PARTY B’s performance of this contract.

2.0 This agreement shall not be assigned or transferred in part of whole by due to termination of same any party to this agreement without prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not unreasonably be withheld. Notwithstanding any of the aforementioned obligations, terms and conditions neither party shall be deemed, considered in default of any of its obligations under this agreement as a result of “Force Majeure”, but if an
Interruption of performing the obligations under this agreement as a result of “Force Majeure’ condition for a period more than one month; PARTY A shall pay EMPLOYEE only 70% of the amount stated in paragraph 1.7 of this agreement as standby or agreement termination fee.

PARTY A shall; in the event of default or non-compliance of PARTY B/EMPLOYEE with the terms and conditions of this agreement; in writing give notice to PARTY B / EMPLOYEE specifying the areas of default and PARTY B / EMPLOYEE shall upon receipt of the said notice have ten (10) calendar days to rectify to the satisfaction of PARTY A the said default.

TERMINATION

2.1 This agreement may be terminated:

(a) At the expiration of each current term subject to renewal.

(b) If PARTY B / EMPLOYEE commits any serious or persistent breach or default.

(c) Under “FORCE MAJEURE” as provided for in paragraph 2.0 of this agreement.

(d) For reason of bankruptcy of either party.

NOTICES

All correspondence, notices, etc required to be given, made, served, under this agreement by one party to another shall be sufficiently given if sent by post, faxed or delivered by hand to the Addresses hereunder.

In case of TEXACO’S PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT. SCOTLAND.

SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF
OF TEXACO PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT. SCOTLAND.

……………………………………………
Mr. Nicky Melvin

RECRUITMENT CO-ORDINATOR.

TEXACO PHASE 2 EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN FIELD OIL PROJECT.SCOTLAND.

EMPLOYEE

NAME:……………………………………

DATE:……………………………………..

SIGNATURE:……………………………

I ……………………………..Hereby accept all the terms and conditions in this contract terms and condition.

Note; You have to print out this document, sign on your column and send it to our email via email attachment.

Dear Sir

Please confirm me whether above contract letter is correct or not

Yours faithfully
Binay kumar gupta

• Li
    librator mentor Aug 06, 2010

INJUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE GRADUATE OF NIGER DELTA
    It is now a known fact that most of the oil companies in Niger Delta are not employing the graduates from that region as it is surpose to be.
    Besides, most of the contractors serving under this companies are employing primary school leaving certificate, senior secondary school certificate people and some are not having certificate.
    These contractors are not paying the workers the money they are surpose to get. How can nigeria grow with such injustice perpetrated by the oil companies and their contractors.
    Please sir, try to use your good office to stop this injustice being done to the graduates of nigeria.
    I shall be looking forward to your response, while thanking you for the good work you being doing for this great nation (NIGERIA).
    Your's Faithfully
    Ambrose
    email: [email protected]

Texaco Damage to diesel injection pump!

Diesel that was purchased back in July/Aug of 2007 was combined with regular gas from the pump. We thought just the tank need cleaned. So we poured out all the fuel and cleaned out the tanks. The truck wasn't driving much after that. However, when we did start using the truck again it started acting up. Upon taking the truck to Certified Power Systems in Salem Oregon, they determined that the injection pump was ruined due to the fuel we purchased at Texaco. We had to replace the injection pump and injectors. This bill came to $2483.18. I fill that Texaco needs to reimburse us for this bill. I will be taking this further if needed.

Texaco employment affer Texaco phase 2 scotland

Attention: MR. VUNGARALA VENKATA SATYA CHANDRA SEKHAR,

In light of our last correspondence, find attached copy of your Texaco Appointment Letter And Reimbursement Agreement Letter from Texaco.

You have to sign on the Reimbursement Agreement Letter, print it out scan it and send it to us via email if you accept the reimbursement terms and condition.

Note: Proceed with the processing of your immigration document (Work/Residence Permit) with the immigration consultant as soon as possible.

The contact details of the immigration consultant is listed below, you have to contact them immediately.

HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WORK / RESIDENCE PERMITS.

Note: You have to write a letter of application to our immigration consultant in UK for the processing of your Immigration documents such as Work/Residence Permits and other supporting immigration Documents before your job commencement period.

Every expenses incurred on this process shall be reimbursed back to you as soon as you tender the expenses report/receipt to us after the immigration processing.

Note: You have to forward your Appointment Letter, Scan page of International Passport and signed Reimbursement agreement Letter to the UK immigration consultant for confirmation that our reputable company employed you, So that they can commence with the processing of your immigration documents.

CONTACT INFORMATION OF IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT IN UK .

OVERSEAS IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT
Contact Person: Barr. Jeff Hart
Position: Immigration Consultant.
Email: [protected]@consultant.com
Tel: +[protected]

Confirm your receipt of this documents

Best Regards,

Mr. James Young
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL RECRUITING AGENCY.
+[protected].
sir,
you may please find out the above is true or frad
thanking you,
yours sincerely
vungarala.

• Mi
    Mirza Umar Khayyam Baig Jul 17, 2008

Can u please lead me whether this is true or frad

Attention: Job Seeker,

This is to inform you that we the Human Resources Department of Texaco UK has
    been requested and mandated to recruit expatriate personnel for the fulfilment
    of the £450 million pounds project in the Texaco Phase 2 Expansion of the
    Captain Area C Oil Field Project in Scotland, either individually or as a team.
    This has produced its first oil from the eastern part of the Captain Oil field
    region in Scotland.

It is estimated that the Captain Area C Oil Field Project will develop the
    eastern portion of the Captain Oil field region, with its first oil planned
    increase production from 50, 000 to 75, 000 barrels of oil equivalent per day
    during 2014.

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences are highly
    needed and were found a suitably for the requirements of the TEXACO PHASE 2
    EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN AREA C OIL FIELD PROJECT SCOTLAND, from Loch-side, 20
    km north of Mont-rose, to Aberdeen's gas compressor station at Garlogie.
    Scotland.

For verification, screening and selection in this job opening, you are hereby
    required to submit your most recent Resumes/CV's through our e-mail contact
    below for verification, screening and pursuant of this project.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Smith Brooks,
    Head of Employee Relations,
    Texaco Oil Project Scotland.
    United Kingdom,
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 704-573-1337.

• Na
    narayanel Aug 04, 2008

Tell me above appointment are true

• Ar
    arun singh Oct 29, 2008

i am having the same complaint as i got the same appointment letter reimbursement form and immigration requiremnts as fees and all that please tell me is it also false how can we we be aware of these frauds whats the actual procedure of getting job there i am a indian citizen and a post gradute in agriculture sciences and presently working as an asstt manager in a nationalionalized bank of india. please reply me back as early as possible.

Texaco job offer

Contract Ref :( Texaco UK-PL-EJV/NPG/046)
TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR CARRYING OUT ENGINEERING
E13 9DH
UK
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT is made on the 5th day of July. 2007,
TEXACO UK incorporated under the laws of United Kingdom (hereinafter
referred to as ‘PARTY A’ which expression shall where the context so
admits include its successors-in-title and assigns) of the part and
UK RECRUITING whose registered office is at
46, Orwen Road, London, E13 9DH. UK
(Hereinafter referred to as “PARTY B”)
HARJEET SINGH
(Hereinafter referred to as the “EMPLOYEE”) jointly of the other part.
RESPONSIBILITY/DESCRIPTION/DUTIES:
PROJECT DESIGN ASSISTANT
Scope of work as stated in your resume / CV.
WHERE AS:
1.1 PARTY A seeks to secure a competent employee to provide
Services as may be specified to the contractor.
1.2 PARTY B / EMPLOYEE represents and holds out to PARTY A that it
has the technical competence for carrying out all the services and
obligations specified in this contract to wit recruiting employees and have
agreed to carry out same in accordance with the terms and conditions
hereinafter set forth
1.3 EMPLOYEE has agreed to provide his expatriate services to PARTY A.
COMMENCEMENT
1.4 This contract shall be for a period of 24 months beginning from 20th,
November 2007 and shall continue from that date until terminated under
this agreement.
1.5 DUTIES PARTY B / EMPLOYEE undertakes with PARTY A
a. To perform such duties and exercise such powers as it assigned to and
vested in PARTY B / EMPLOYEE.
b. To comply with all directions given by PARTY A.
c. To do all other things in the ordinary course of business which (PARTY
A) reasonably considers necessary or proper in its interest.
d. To act loyally and faithfully to PARTY A.
e. Not to do anything harmful to PARTY A.
1.6 PARTY B / EMPLOYEE shall at all times keep PARTY A informed
promptly and fully in writing of its conduct of the business of this contract
and any matter which is likely to be use or benefit to PARTY A in relation to
the business of this benefit to PARTY A explanations connected in the
same vein as PARTY A requires.
REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS
1.7 PARTY A shall pay to EMPLOYEE on satisfactory performance of the
services stated in
1.1, the sum of £9,000.00 British Pounds (Nine Thousand British
Pounds) monthly basic salary, or equivalent depending on
EMPLOYEE’S home country and currency preference.
(a) PARTY A shall pay EMPLOYEE for the services rendered under this
agreement by cheque or bank transfer to a bank account provided by the
employee on a monthly basis
(b) However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket
shall be paid. The sum of £1,800 British Pounds shall be paid to you for
personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowance. Pending
confirmation of travel documents.
(c)TEXACO UK shall provide you access to some of the finest social and
recreational facilities in Scotland
(d) TEXACO UK will provide the employee with comprehensive health care
for the terms of contract and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the
term of contract for employer and family.
(e) The sum of £1,330.00 British Pounds per month shall be paid to you
as Educational Assistance Benefit with family status contracts.
(f) Complete meals for you as deemed appropriate.
(g) A £1,000.00 British Pounds flat rate travel / entertainment allowance
shall be paid by your employer for each international trip. Travel shall be by
business / first class.
Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the period /
time of employees. Travel ticket including that of employees’ family only on
employees’ early notification to employer and as shall be requested by
employee.
Employee shall also be entitled to maximum security including members of
the state security service in housing community.
ALLOWANCES AND ENTITLEMENTS::
Hazard/Inconveniences: £300.00 British Pounds (Monthly)
Car Maintenance: £800.00 British Pounds (Monthly)
Entertainment / Recreation: £600.00 British Pounds (Monthly)
EXPENSES:
Expenses incurred by the employee related to job before commencement
of duties will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse
the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of
employee’s expense report and receipts.
LODGING
First class accommodations will be provided and paid for by the employer.
Accommodation shall be of first class international standard same as
accommodates TEXACO UK expatriate senior and management staff.
Quality single or family housing shall be provided by TEXACO UK or in the
alternative the sum of £1,500.00 British Pounds per month shall be paid
to you as Housing Allowance.
Employer shall also pay for and provide complete meals for Employee
(Family) as deemed appropriate for the period of the contract.
WORKING HOURS
Your normal working hour per week is as follow:
Monday to Friday: 8am-4:30 pm
Your addition working hour out side your normal working hour will attract
extra fee.
MOBILITY
Official car with a private driver.
OFFICE ASSETS TO BE PROVIDED
a) Computer resources: Laptop Computer, 2.8GHz Processor, 1 Gig RAM,
24XCD-RW, 120 GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network
Adapter, Internal 112K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software.
Full time Internet access is also made available) Phones: the employer will
provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone.
This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.
MOVING EXPENSE
The employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as will
reimburse the employee a result of relocation or early termination of leases,
storage charges: procurement of travel documents, immunization etc.
Reimbursements shall be paid not more than five (5) working days from
submission of report / and receipt as proof of payments.
HOLIDAYS
You are entitled to two (2) months holiday in every period of 12 months.
You will be paid your usual remuneration on the usual dates of payment
during such period in which any paid holiday is taken and shall be entitled
to a separate payment [censored]iday pay of the sum of £ 2,000.00 GBP.
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
1.8. Save as other wise specifically stated in a superseding document, the
project administrator of PARTY A, shall maintain general administration
and management of this contract on behalf of PARTY A and all
correspondences relating or pertaining with this agreement should be
made, forwarded, addressed to same.
1.9. PARTY B / EMPLOYEE agrees to indemnify PARTY A in respect of
any third party claims arising from PARTY B’s performance of this contract.
2.0 This agreement shall not be assigned or transferred in part of whole by
due to termination of same any party to this agreement without prior written
consent of the other party, which consent shall not unreasonably be
withheld. Notwithstanding any of the aforementioned obligations, terms and
conditions neither party shall be deemed, considered in default of any of its
obligations under this agreement as a result of “Force Majeure”, but if an
Interruption of performing the obligations under this agreement as a result
of “Force Majeure’ condition for a period more than one month; PARTY A
shall pay EMPLOYEE only 70% of the amount stated in paragraph 1.7
of this agreement as standby or agreement termination fee.
PARTY A shall; in the event of default or non-compliance of PARTY
B/EMPLOYEE with the terms and conditions of this agreement; in writing
give notice of six weeks to PARTY B / EMPLOYEE specifying the areas of
default and PARTY B / EMPLOYEE shall upon receipt of the said notice
have ten (10) calendar days to rectify to the satisfaction of PARTY A the
said default.
TERMINATION
2.1 This agreement may be terminated:
(a) At the expiration of each current term subject to renewal.
(b) If PARTY B / EMPLOYEE commits any serious or persistent breach or
default.
(c) Under “FORCE MAJEURE” as provided for in paragraph 2.0 of this
agreement.
(d) For reason of bankruptcy of either party.
NOTICES
All correspondence, notices, etc required to be given, made, served, under
this agreement by one party to another shall be sufficiently given if sent by
post, faxed or delivered by hand to the Addresses hereunder.
In case of TEXACO UK
Whereof, as witness the hand of the duly authorized representatives of the
parties the day and year first above written.
SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF TEXACO UK
London
E13 9DH
UK
SCOTLAND.
SIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF UK RECRUITING.
…………………………………………………………….
Name: ……………………………………………………………………………
Date: ……………………………………………………………………………
Signature: ………………………………………………………………
I ………………………………………………………………………hereby
accept all the terms and conditions in this contract terms and condition.
Note, you have to print out this document, sign on your column and send
it to our email as email attachment.

• Bh
    Bharat Ratan Sharma Jan 28, 2008

FRAUD!

BEWARE!

This is definitely a FRAUD (Advance Fee Fraud, 419 fraud).
    I Forwarded the mail from these guys to Chevron Dept. & got this reply.

Please find attached the detailed Mails in decending order.

RE: LETTER OF CONFIRMATION FROM TEXACOStandard Header|Full Message ViewABE CUE Public Affairs (Mailbox) <[email protected]>AddWednesday, 16 January, 2008 5:56:01 PMTo:Bharat Sharma <[email protected]>
    Cc:

I'm sorry but this is not a genuine offer. Chevron does not make job approaches or offers in the way you describe.

If you are interested in possible job opportunities with Chevron please visit www.careers.chevron.com

Please also note the following alert on job offer scams:

Fictitious Job Offer Scam

Individuals will claim they are under contract with Chevron or a subsidiary to locate prospective employees for work on projects.

These offers usually are sent via email and will typically advise the victims they either have been hired by the company or may obtain employment with the company, and for a fee (the amount varies from $100 to as much as several thousand dollars), the individual will process the victim's employment papers, tender offers, job applications and work permits. Victims are usually requested to send their fees, via a personal check or a money order, to a post office box either in the United States or another country. In some instances, victims are promised or receive checks to cover relocation expenses. Such promises and/or checks are not made or generated by Chevron or in any way associated with Chevron.

This particular kind of activity is called Advance Fee Fraud or 419 Fraud. Chevron does not seek fees for securing positions with the company from either prospective employees or contractors. These are not legitimate Chevron job offers.

If you should receive such an offer, we ask that you report the matter to the police.

----- Original Message ----
    From: TEXACO HR DEPARTMENT <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Friday, 28 December, 2007 3:09:38 PM
    Subject: LETTER OF CONFIRMATION FROM TEXACO

ATTN: BHARAT RATAN SHARMA.
    WE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT OF TEXACO HEREBY CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR APPOINTMENT. YOUR RESPONSE HAS BEEN FOUND SUITABLE FOR THE PROJECT REQUIREMENT.
    WE HAVE ALSO FORWARDED THE HARD COPY OF EVERY DOCUMENTS THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR JOB PROFILE TO AC RECRUITING AGENCY.
    THEY WILL ALSO FORWARD SAME TO YOU VIA YOUR LOCAL POSTAL ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETE EVERY PROCESS INCLUDING YOUR VISA DOCUMENT , FOR FURTHER EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING.
    YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY TEXACO FOR THE TEXACO EXPANSION OF THE CAPTAIN OIL FIELD PROJECT IN SCOTLAND
    THE CONTRACT IS A 48 MONTHS TIME CONTRACT, WHICH CAN BE RENEWEABLE BY EMPLOYEE IF NECESSARY. ALL INFORMATIONS FOR JOB POSITION AND CONTRACT DOCUMENT WILL BE MADE AVALIABLE BY AC RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
    THE COMPANY HAS DIRECTED YOU FORWARD THE SCANNED COPY OF EVERY EXPENSIS MADE DURING THE PROCESS OF YOUR VISA AND OTHER RELIVANT DOCUMENTS TO AC RECRUTING AGENCY FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION AND REIBURSEMENT.
    WE JUST RECIVED A MAIL FROM AC RECRUITING AGENCY REGARDING THE ISSUE OF JOB SCAM
    WE ARE PRESENTLY HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE ISSUE OF JOB SCAM HERE IN UK, SOME PERSONS FROM WEST AFRICA BROKE INTO THE COMPANY'S DATABASE RECENTLY THAT IS WHY WE ARE MAILING YOU WITH YAHOO ID, WE ARE UPGRADING THE COMPANY' DATABASE NOW AND IT WILL BE READY BY JANUARY.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    Sent: 28 December 2007 12:53
    To: TEXACO HR DEPARTMENT
    Subject: Re: LETTER OF CONFIRMATION FROM TEXACO

Dear Ms Nicky,

Please give the contact Nos. of few ppl who you have recruited from India alongwith their address.

Regards

Bharat Ratan Sharma
    +919983820755

• Ga
    GadU76 Sep 15, 2009

My Dealer service was recently closed due to the recession. I had a little road trip coming up and wanted to squeeze in an oil change and tire rotation while I found a new dealer to service my Jeep. What a big mistake I made. Do not go to Texaco XPress Lube. While I was sitting in the lobby they somehow bent my tie rod by either running something over or on the lift. I noticed slight wandering and a tilted steering wheel son my drive back to work that day. When I returned, they would not my complaint. Nothing! What kind of policy is that? They told me to go to a dealer and get an opinion on whether or not they caused the damage. So this is how Texaco Xpress Lube works. They make you site where you can't really see them working on your car, so if they damage it, you can't see it and then claim no responsibility. This is exactly how it played out in court. The judge said I had a good story and everything seemed legit, but the evidence was all circumstantial since no one actually witnessed the damage. They also gave the judge a different story in court than they gave me. They wouldn't let anyone who actually worked at the station that that day come to court. Suspicious yet? After going to my new Dealer Service, they also said the tires were rotated incorrectly. In court, Texaco XPress Lubes admitted they don't check tread depth and that the customer is always right. I AM NOT A MECHANIC! It appears that their employees aren't either, not a single one, and they just switch tires around. My dealer changed all the tires back free of charge w/out even asking me. I had two sets of warning lights coming on and $1000 in repairs after going to these guys. Texaco XPress Lube employees are barely trained amateurs, not mechanics. I took my car back and they denied any wrong doing and would not accept a complaint. Do not go to Texaco Xpress Lube. I'm sorry to report that I lost my small claims (I'm not good at playing lawyer), but that doesn't mean they aren't guilty--THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT! Texaco XPress Lube is the McDonalds of car care! Make sure you get your fries with your order.

• To
    Toni gentle Jul 23, 2012

My debit card was cloned at one of your petrol stations at Salford service station, old field road, Salford, Manchester, m5 one by m53870833 t25583060. This happened on 20/7/2012 at 23.42. I have reported this to my bank, but you need to get this person before he does it to other people. He has no light at the front where you have to pay for the petrol. I could not see the card key pad for me to find the numbers when I put my card in. He firstly said that one of my card had been declined but in fact he cancelled it. Then asked for another card which has now been cloned at £2500. You must stop this happening to others. I am happy to talk about the whole experience

• Me
    memaria May 18, 2013

my email address is [email protected]
    The price for Unleaded petrol was advertised on neon sign visible from the main road as £1.29.9. With Deisel being marginaly more expensive. Thare are only two prices advertised on that sign.
    At the pump I used there was only two options, One for deisel and one clearly marked Unleaded.
    I filled my car at the pump with Unleaded and was shocked to find I had been charged £1.41.9 for my petrol. .
    The attendant stated it was because I had used a SUPREME pump rather than the PREMIER pump!!! These words were written in very small writing on the pumps with no explaination as to what the difference is between the two!!!
    The supreme pump is the first pump from the road and while I was compaining about this situation to the attendant another customer was outside making the very same mistake. This is clearly a diliberate attempt to mislead the public. It cost me about £12 - £14 more for my petrol would normally cost. The attendant stated this happens every day!!! I will be sending a copy of this to BBC WATCHDOG and I will post on my facebook page to warn people not to trust this company.