Sutherland GLobal Services Complaints & Reviews

Sutherland GLobal ServicesINJUSTICE DONE TO ME

Dear Sutherland Family,

I am Thomas Puppala from Hyderabad,

This is to bring to you notice about the injustice happened to me by your organisation.

I am disappointed with Great MNC Sutherland Global Services Hyd.

I have cleared all the rounds of Interview in SGS Hyderabad at Serilingampally before two months i.e. on 19-Sep-2013 and been selected for Financing and Accounts Operations process at Lanco Hills, Manilkonda. I have submitted all the documents on 26-Sep-2013 to Mr. Lizo, Mr. Amit Ware and Mr. Nikhil. They have offered me 1.75 Lac Per Annum CTC and They also informed about the joining date that would be on 6th of October 2013. Again, they have changed the date to 16th of October 2013. I have received my Intern/ Call letter with all the Salary details and Information about joining formalities and they have asked to report on 16th of October 2013 as mentioned in the email.

Before one week of Joining, Mr. Lizo has called me and informed that client is not approving me to join as I am an under graduate. He informed that the batch which we have started is Pilot batch and client wants me to join next month. He also said that after 17th or 20th of November, they will definitely help to join after getting the approval from Client. I have begged him like anything but he didn't accepted. I have explained my all the problems but no use.

Later on, I have went to Lanco Hills on 16th of October. Mr. Nikhil said that he will help me any how and he asked me to call on next Wednesday i.e. 23-Oct-2013. I have tried hundred times to reach on that day from morning 9 AM to 10 PM but no use. Next day, in the morning I have called him and he asked me to call on next Tuesday. Now, I am calling him from Tuesday to till date and there is no response from Him.

Because of this Reputed MNC, I have wasted one month of Time and still waiting for there response. I felt very happy to join Sutherland to build my career but now all in Vain.

Guys, there is no correct Interview process in SGS. Won't they ask the client about their requirements before hiring innocent people. If they say this to the people about process requirements, why they will attend the Interview wasting the time. After selecting and giving the offer, if they say that you are not eligible what will people do.

They have no option to die because of this organization. People with serious feel very happy when they selected in the interview and if the same happens to them like me, they have option to die only because of the HR's in SGS.

I still believe in SGS that some or the other day, they will call me. I hope, some one will respond to my situation who is admin of this page.

Hope Sutherlanders are doing Good!

I believe that some one will do justice to me.

Thank you.

Thomas Puppala,
pthomas.[protected]@gmail.com,
+91-[protected].

Sutherland GLobal Services — Gratuity

Hi, Please let me know am I eligible for Gratuity benefit. Joined SGS / Adventity - 5th Sept 2006 last...

Sutherland GLobal Services — Unsolicited/Illegal Sales Tactics

I received a call from someone in India representing this company. They try to create a perception that they...

Sutherland GLobal ServicesFire Americans to hire off shore

Hey Dillip I hope you choke on a chicken bone! Way to thank Rochester Ny for making you a millionare by using everyone to start up programs and make them look great to the companies paying you to service them and then fire everyone and move the program off shore so you can make more profit! You hide youself behind your donating to local charities but trust me Karma will catch up to you! What comes around goes around in due time!

Sutherland GLobal ServicesIrregular service

We have purchased data card [protected] to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication in the month of Feb 08. we have paid the amount by cheque on the due date itself, now on we were not able to access the facilty, as we have aslo logged a complaint on 28/4/2008, whihc was not even attended, and we again launched a complaint on 29/4/2008, they have taken up this issue and gave us a Complaint request number as [protected], we tried for the customer care for the update of restoration of the connection, now they say that the verification is negative so the line has been deactivated.

after getting the connection, that too 2 months used and paid the bill, they are saying negative verifciaton, and more over we have more than 12 connections in the same address, which are all working properly,

need your kind advice like what to do with this, please

thanks & regards
      Balajee
      Sutherland Global Services
      Velachery
      Chennai

Then again next bill come with same charges. Nobody is ready to listen. Even we have to wait longer time to register our complaint When they listen all things, they say system is hanged or updated so call one or two hours later. We called so many times, but no use. They do not want to correct bill and now disconnected our card which is of no use.

We have written so many emails. They give me one fax no which never worked and I tried to send fax so many times to them.

With regards,