Spintop Games Complaints & Reviews

Spintop Gamesunable to access account

I'm trying to access my original spintop game account. I contacted popcap (ea) which acquired spintop some years ago. Popcap was unable to locate it eventhough I gave the email address I used to set up the original account. I even gave an email that popcap had sent me to the old account. Sheesh. I just want to get access to my games. Was considering going back to popcap/spintop but not if it's this much trouble to get help

Respond

Spintop Gamesdisc for scrabble.

I purchased Scrabble off SpinTop games years ago and since my computer is now 8.1 it won't accept the disc. I purchased this under the name of Catherine Harrison [protected]@talktalknet
    Order # ST - 16131
    I would like to be able to use my Disc for Scrabble can you help me please.
    I live at 18 Axwell Park Road,
    Axwell Park Estate,
    Blaydon,
    Tyne & Wear.
    NE21 5NR.
    My email address is [protected]@talktalk.net

Respond

Spintop Gamesgame cd does not work

I purchased the game amazing adcenrtures the caribbean seceret from ollies outlet. The cd in the box unopened does not work. I contacted the popcap site and got no reply. There is no number to call them. I will contace ollie's and advise their home office of the problem as seen on the site and advise them to pull all of the disk from the shelves. I am also contacting the ny state attourney generals office regarding this company for further action.

Spintop Gamesnon-responsive to complaint

I purchased a game from spintop (cate west: vanishing files) that required an activation code. The code I was given did not work. I wrote to them twice, using the customer service form which they provide (they do not have a phone), asking for help. No response. I then asked for a refund, which they say they will give you if you request it within 48 hours of purchase. No response. I'm not sure what to do from here. They have already charged my visa for the price of the game.

• Su
            SusanWF Jan 14, 2012

This is just a followup on my original post. Finally, after two inane emails from "Theresa" who appears to be the same person who replied to posts on here years and years ago, I finally gave up. I canceled the charge at my bank and I won't be stupid enough to buy from Spin Top again.

Spintop Gamesgame not working

I purchased miss marples murder she wrote but on the game a garden to die for have got as far to hang 4 lanterns but have only managed to hang one as I have now been trying for many hours to hang the rest to proceed on with the game but cannot do so. Please explain why this is.

Unhappy customer

Mae Ortiz Apr 28, 2016

I have two CDs with all my games on them, and I can not reinstall them, because I don't have the registration key. Can you please send me a key code. Some games are BLOOD TIES, SALLY SPA, HIDDEN RELICS. THIS IS SOME.

mary saw Nov 06, 2010

Purchase Blitz 2 at usS19.99 but game did not work since Nov. 5, 2010 date of purchase. Check again today but its disppointing to note that is still not working despite advice eas given that your engineers will work to rectfy the issues as soon as possible. Kindly please act ths conern with immediate action. Should you not be able to rectify the issue please do not bill accordinglu. Would appreciate feebback soonest.

Mary Saw

Spintop Gamescannot access purchased game

Cannot access a recent purchase of the game Text Twist. I am being prompted to enter a Security Key which I do not have. Need a Security Key sent to me so that I may access my newly purchased game.

4 Responses
              • Ve
                veryunhappyperson Feb 22, 2014

I have a lot of purchased games and my computer was worked on and now I need to download all of them. When I do this they are going to POGO and I am told that I must purchase them again. WHY?

• Mo
                MommaCatt Sep 01, 2010

I bought "Stone of Destiny". I was able to play for awhile & now I can't! I've tried to cotact Spin Top for help & unable to get any help!
                When I go into the enter net for "help" I get this "Run-a-round"! I've got all #'s on the disc...Microsoft tells me to contac the sever.
                HA-HA-Ha I have with NO LUCK!!
                [email protected]

• Pr
                prymous walker Aug 19, 2010

I paid for a game called WAR CHESS 3D and now I can't access it.
                How do I get my security key again or How can I regain access to my game.
                Please contact me at [email protected] with this information, Thank You!

jaxgirl Apr 07, 2010

I love playing my SpinTop Games but I, too, am having problems with Super Text Twist. It worked fine for an hour and I bought it at their 50% sale in January, 2010 with other games. Some work good but others boot up and then freeze. Tried to get hold of them but no luck. Will try another email to them.

Spintop Gamesrefund

I purchased the Motimer Beckett game from spin top games, however once you have completed all levels and try to play another game, the levels do not change. There are new new clues to find and no new objective, so effectively once you have played the game and completed all levels, it is of no use to you. I have tried 4 or 5 times to contact their customer support via the link on their home page and they have not even had the decency to respond. They have a 48 hour refund policy and I requested a refund within 2 hours. All I want is for them to respond and take responsibilty and refund my money.

No Longer Loving It Jan 01, 2013

Total agreement. I paid for and tried to install 2 games but they don't work. One freezes and the other is a fatal error. Numerous help and refund requests submitted but no response. This was Christmas Eve and it is now New Years Day! They were Christmas presents!

• Co
                  Colleen Young Mar 14, 2010

I am very upset. I purchased 2 games. one was Hidden Expedition and the other one is Hidden Relics. I paid $39 something for both these games. Now I can't play them. I did exactly what the instructions gave and I still can't play them. I want a refund but can't seem to find anyplace to ask for it. I am extremely displeased and will never order another game from Spintop. I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY or at least to be able to talk to a support person. I have windows 7 and it is a new computer .

Colleen Young

Spintop Gamesnever got them

Listen there ought to be someone we consumers can contact for a well know wide spreaded company thats really a dud and dosen't do anything about taking consumers money and not producing a product or even caring about if a person really recieved it the economy is bad enough with out a company such as spintop games that cheats us out of fun and enjoyment that they continue to falsely advertise daily espically when it comes to ordering from them in multiples to save a few dollars there's a glich somewhere in ordering more than one and Im quite sure they know it I have paid a total of $71.95 for games there's no phone # to contact them sending them messages through customer support dosen't help either that also is a sham as far as im concerned. I just like to know what can be done before I contact Leagle respresentation because this is causing me mental anguish! my e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Gr
                    Grace Boultbee Jun 16, 2012

I ordered Mystery Pi The curious case of counterfeit cove Activation Code OKPNGJ-7G3CKW-FP JTM-JUPQZG
                    and also Excape Rosecliff Island Activation Code OKPNG1-OTBREA-H76BO3-MFCOMD I cant download either of these so could you please send me the backup CDs and charge them to my Vise Account Thankyou Grace Boultbee at [email protected]

Thomas C. Hunter Jul 13, 2011

I ordered and paid for two Games. Order #ST2459109. Recieved Amazing Adventures Forgotten Dynesty, did not recieve Lost Continent 2 Pack. Please send. Thanks Tom Hunter [email protected]

Spintop Gamescd

I resently purchase the game luxor-amur rising on may 18, 2009. unfortunately I didn't realize it was to download on my pc at work only. I wanted the cd to install to my computer at home. How can I go about in getting a cd for the game or a refund back?

• Ke
                      kellyswoman May 20, 2009

How do I re-download and unlock a game I have already purchased?
                      When you purchase a game with us, you own it forever. You are able to re-download and unlock any game you have previously purchased by following the steps below.

Step 1) Download and install the game you have already purchased and want to unlock. (See above for details on how to download and install.)

Step 2) Launch the game and click on the "Already Purchased Game?" Click Here link in the bottom right corner of the game window.

Step 3) Next, enter your First name, Last name, and Email Address, exactly as you entered it when you purchased the game. You can find the required information in your purchase confirmation email. If the information is correct the game will be automatically unlocked. If you are having problems at this step you can click on the "I forgot my order information?" link and we will email you a copy of your purchase history.

If you have purchased a game from one of our other e-commerce partners, such as Trymedia Systems (TM Net Games), Gamehouse, or Reflexive, please e-mail Customer Support.

Spintop Games — paid for games and never got them

I ordered games twice on may 4, 2009 the 1st order was for 2 games it when fine. I placed second order...

Spintop Gamesgames

I, too, have tried e-mailing spintop with no luck. I will not buy another game from them online. One of the games work for now, the other I cannot get to work because I have no key number or whatever and I had given them the wrong e-mail address and I can't get this straightened out.

Hi there,

For assistance with any games purchased from or developed by SpinTop Game, please contact them at [email protected]

Spintop Games — never got 2 games

I just purchased 2 games on the 17 of march 2009 and have not been able to play them on my computor. It i...

Spintop Gamesunloadable download games, and xtra charges

I ordered spintop games 12/23/08. I am unable to download any games, my computer warns me it is a virus. So I am not using spintop! Also, they were to take $19.99 plus taxes. I was charged $47.97. I would like my credit card credited $47.97 as soon as possible, please. I am no longer interrested in games on the computer. Sincerely
                      Connie mitchem

4 Responses
                        • Se
                          Serena A Barlow Jun 26, 2009

mt name is Serena A. Barlow, this is my second complaint it is going on the third week i've been waiting on a reply from your company i paid my money for my game ether creidt my money back to my card are give me what i paid for please my email number is [email protected]

• Se
                          Serena A.Barlow Jun 16, 2009

My name is Serena A. barlow i purched the azend game i have't received my dvd of my game this is my opproved purches number4329 please give me a reply soon. Thank you dearly.

• Wi
                          wilma parsons May 14, 2009

Please help, I was charged twice for the same game, have been unable to get in touch with someone who can assist with this matter.

Spintop Games — game not wworking properly

I have purchased a spintop game from their web site called "treasures of mystery island" and I am unable to...

Spintop Gamesbelieving i'm buying agame

I thought I was buying 2 games to put on my computer instead of them downloading them this might have been cheaper instead I spent $14. Oo on trail games and now I can't contact them to ask them for a refund or to see if they would be kind enough to help me.

3 Responses
                          • Mm
                            mmurray Apr 04, 2010

I have been trying to contact them for a week. The email is not a valid. I paid over $27.00 for a game and I can not play it because I need a security key. I also ordered the backup disc and I cannot load it either. I tried to put the code in that was on the disc and it says it is expired. I want my money back if I cannot play the game. Please give me a phone # where I can reach someone.

• Po
                            podge Aug 12, 2009

Hi Theresa
                            What a load of sh**. I have tried 5 times to contact them on that email address and they have not even had the decency to reply. It has now been 7 days since I sent my first email.

Spintop Gamesracist stereotypes

Stand O Food 2 has terrible racial stereotypes perpetuated in its game. The two African-American customers are stereotyped as a gang member and basketball player. All of the Caucasian customers are wearing business suits and casual clothing. This game is played by many young children and I would like to say that Stand O Food 2 has just become a catalyst for racist stereotypes. I am no longer a fan of this game and will tell all of my students never to play this game again.

• Da
                              dalena Oct 16, 2008

Will I always only get 1 hour free play-time when I download a game? Are there any games that I can download for free and play for ever, without having to BUY it?